9 Ancestral Tenets of Liver King!
9 Ancestral Tenets of Raw Meat Influencer: Liver King!
Table of Contents
He claims that our evolutionary history holds the key to vigorous extended life. Liver King’s mission is to replace what the modern world has ignored by returning the people to contentment and potency. He promotes this mindset to his followers by not only his words but by his actions as well. Our evolutionary past holds the secret to a healthy, long life. The habits of our ancestors – the lifestyle of Liver Kings has lived for approximately 20 years which is now well-known as the 9 Ancestral tenets.
By re-aligning our lifestyle, diet, and behaviours with a Primal way of being, these principles were created to bring out the best in each of us. Let’s look into these tenets in-depth:
- It’s the only period where one’s body and brain rebuild, detox, recover and revive.
- Sleep is more important than food and water
- To regulate the sleep cycle along with getting morning sun exposure, one needs to finish the last meal 3 to 4 hours prior to bed.
- This builds your biological resilience.
- For improved sleep, one can use a grounding sheet and practice barefoot hikes as well.
- Use an EMF meter to avoid electrical fields surrounding your sleep area.
- Sleep temperature should be 64-to-68 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wear UVEX safety glasses 2 hours prior to bed.
- Use blackout curtains.
- Try to sleep on the floor as our tribes did.
- We evolved consuming the whole animal, so drop the seed oils, processed food and muscle meats.
- Start consuming whole foods, bone marrow, liver, heart, raw pastured eggs and bone soups into the primal fare.
- A Keto diet can also help!
- Water fasting is important where one only consumes water and minerals.
- Take Vitamin D3 in the body which is available in wild fish eggs, grass-finished tallow, blubber and sun exposure.
- Liver King’s first thing in the morning is a 30-minute walk!
- Walk in the rain, shine or even snow for 30 minutes.
- We practice Westside Barbell Conjugate Method.
- Focus on the Lower body, muscle hypertrophy, legless rope climbs, chest-to-bar push-ups, Olympic lifts, and hand stand pushups for Mondays
- Practice rear delts and core for Tuesdays.
- For Wednesdays, try walking in sun for numerous miles.
- Focus on the lower body with plyometric work on Thursdays followed by more heavy pulls, KB swings, Olympic lifts and heavy carries.
- Upper body workouts on Fridays with ring muscle ups, handstand walks and heavy ball cleans.
- The Super Barbarian on Saturdays and walk with some nonnegotiable Tabata pushups on Sundays.
Progress, not perfection, is the objective.
- Stress management
- Muscle recovery
- Pain reduction
- Improved sleep cycle
- Improved circulation
- Protecting the body from EMFs
- Enhanced blood circulation making healthier arteries that improves heart health.
- Improved immune system by growing glutathione and minimizing inflammatory markers.
- Increased tolerance to diseases and stress.
- Improve metabolic flexibility.
- Preventing tooth decay
- Enhanced immunity
- Improve energy metabolism and optimize immunity
- Provide growth
- Supports strong bones
- Protects soft tissues from calcification.
We help you in your overall well-being by promoting: struggling, fighting, preserving and winning. To fight, you have to explore opportunities that scare you! In this way, you will make your life more exciting and interesting. The fight can be anything like taking a dare to have a cold shower, crossing your arms left over right, driving different paths, going hunting and much more.
Last but not the least; bond, our ancestors' purpose was to protect the tribe from danger, to hunt and gather food for the tribe, to build and make tools and weapons to protect the tribe, to care for and make love for the tribe, to nurture and nourish the tribe, and to grow the tribe. There was also a purpose in teaching, tradition, and play, which strengthen social ties and fostered cultural traditions.
Even in this modern world, we need that bonding which includes support, attention, care and love to live happily and healthily. Start today by focusing on your loved ones, friends and family.
Above are all the strategies he follows and motivates us to inculcate in our lives also for being a better version of ourselves and to contribute to the well-being of our society as well.
Disclaimer: SteroidWiki doesn’t promote unlawful usage of any chemical compound. The knowledge presented in this article and on the website is purely for educational purposes. If you intend to use the information provided in this article for any purpose, please make sure to check & comply with the laws of your country or area.