Nandrobolin - Nandrolone Decanoate (Anabolic-Androgenic Steroid)
Nandrobolin: Nandrolone Decanoate Comprehensive Guide
Table of Contents
- What is Nandrobolin?
- What is the difference between Anabolic and Androgenic steroids?
- Nandrabolin Properties:
- History of Nandrobolin
- Advantages of Nandrobolin for Adolescents:
- Advantages of Nandrobolin for Adults:
- How is Nandrabolin used?
What is Nandrobolin?
Nandrolone is a class II anabolic and androgenic steroid (AAS) that has the chemical composition of Nandrolone phenylpropionate, Methylandrostenediol Dipropionate Blend, and Phenylpropionate Ester, respectively. Nandrolone decanoate is an anabolic steroid and performance-enhancing drug. It is a synthetic derivative of testosterone and is used to promote muscle growth, increase strength, and improve athletic performance. It is sometimes prescribed by doctors to treat certain medical conditions, such as osteoporosis, anemia, and breast cancer. However, its use is generally controversial, and it is classified as a controlled substance in many countries due to its potential for abuse and adverse side effects. It is important to note that the use of nandrolone decanoate, or any anabolic steroid, should only be done under the guidance and supervision of a licensed medical professional. This component emphasizes accelerating anabolic impacts while reducing androgenic impacts. The major target tissue for the anabolic effects of AAS can be thought of as skeletal muscle. It is used both medically and illicitly by adolescents and adults. It is a famous product that helps increase tolerance for exercise.
What is the difference between Anabolic and Androgenic steroids?
Now, what are androgenic and anabolic properties? Anabolic refers to muscle building, whereas androgenic refers to enhancing male sexual features. Androgenic specifically deals with male sex hormones; this develops reproductive organs like the seminal vesicle, penis, deferens, epididymis, and ductus.
NANDROLONE is a synthetic testosterone that is composed of 19-nortestosterone derivates. Its generic name is nandrolone decanoate.
- Formula (Base): C18H26O2
- Formula (Ester): C9H10O2
- Melting Point: 122-124C
- Effective Dose for Men: 200–400 mg per week
- Effective Dose for Women: 50–100 mg per week
- Active life: 15 days
This component is primarily found in Europe and Canada, yet it is also identical to the compound Tribolin produced in Australia. Nandrabolin steroid is in oil form and is injected into the body.
History of Nandrobolin
Back in 1959 and 1960, the process of producing esters of Nandrolone was licensed in Spain. At that time, it was well known for having an extended period of action and a powerful anabolic impact. Nandrolone Phenylpropionate was the only first nandrolone composite that was commercially available. It was sold with the name Durabolin at that time, and then it had an updated version named Deca Durabolin. In the past, nandrolone was used to treat aplastic anemia and osteoporosis as well. It was also applied in hospitals in the 1980s to treat individuals who were dangerously underweight.
Advantages of Nandrobolin for Adolescents:
With its firm anabolic impact and soft androgenic effect, Nandrabolin is used by both the younger generation as well as adults for their specific purposes. Adolescents usually use this to target muscle building because this compound enhances skeletal muscles in the body. The recommended dosage of Nandrabolin for the human body is 0.4 mg per kg per day. It functions by enhancing nitrogen retention in muscles, which simultaneously acts to increase the size of a muscle. It also assists in the healing of joint pain by fostering collagen synthesis and promoting bone mineralization. Other than muscle growth, Nandrolone Phenpropionate causes arousal of one’s appetite as well. In this way, a bodybuilder can take more pressure off weight and increase the workout sessions as well. In short, it improves overall performance. A vigorous workout can increase stress hormones, yet this substance minimizes the production of stress hormones. If you are consuming it, then you will be going to notice 4 to 10 kg of muscle mass growth in 2 months.
Advantages of Nandrobolin for Adults:
Nandrolone Phenpropionate also contributes to the increased production of Red Blood Cells. It also helps in the maintenance of bone mineralization and fixes joint pain in adults by growing a mass of synovial fluid in the joint capsule and providing provision of anti-inflammatory effect. This particular drug has other benefits as well that an adult can also avail of. It makes the delivery of oxygen inside the body easy and contributes to the immune system. Nandrabolin increases IGF-1 production in the body, which is a potent anabolic hormone. It helps in the recovery from any injury. It provides inhibition of glucocorticoids, which are also known as the happy hormone. It is an essential element of our overall well-being.
How is Nandrabolin used?
The medication is quickly absorbed by the digestive tract when ingested orally. The oral tablets, however, are no longer offered for sale. It is not taken orally or applied to the skin, but is used in an injectable form to increase the output on a regular basis or occasional basis. It can be injected into a muscle or fat area of the body. It should be monitored once a week after being injected inside the body.
Other treatments performed by Nandrabolin:
It has been proven useful in the treatment of:
- Breast cancer
- Burn victims
- Improving geriatric weakness and fatigue
- Pituitary dwarfism
- Development of retardation in children
- People with cancer and high levels of calcium
How does it destroy the body?
Everything that is consumed in more than the prescribed quantity can cause damage. Although if one is consuming it at a low dose then the side effects can be infrequent and insignificant, except for nausea and bloating.
Therefore, there is also some damage to this steroid in the human body. It can cause problems like:
- Infertility in men
- Impaired lipid profiles
- High blood pressure
- Liver toxicity
- Acne and oily skin
- Hair loss
- Destroy HDL cholesterol / good cholesterol
- Suppress natural production of testosterone
- Mood swings like anger, depression and aggressiveness
- Water retention
- Testicular atrophy
After the medicine is withdrawn, the majority of these side effects disappear. If the medicine is stopped, some side effects, such as oily skin and acne, will continue for a few months.
- van Marken Lichtenbelt WD;Hartgens F;Vollaard NB;Ebbing S;Kuipers H; (no date) Bodybuilders’ body composition: effect of nandrolone decanoate, Medicine and science in sports and exercise. U.S. National Library of Medicine. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15076791/ [Accessed: 14 November 2023].
- Nandrolone: What to Know (no date) WebMD. WebMD. Available at: https://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/nandrolone-what-to-know [Accessed: 14 November 2023].
- Nandrolone Side Effects: Common, Severe, Long Term (no date) Drugs.com. Available at: https://www.drugs.com/sfx/nandrolone-side-effects.html [Accessed: 14 November 2023].
- Nandrolone decanoate (2023) Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nandrolone_decanoate [Accessed: 14 November 2023].
- Patanè, F. G., Liberto, A., Maria Maglitto, A. N., Malandrino, P., Esposito, M., Amico, F., Cocimano, G., Rosi, G. L., Condorelli, D., Nunno, N. D. and Montana, A. (2020) Nandrolone Decanoate: Use, Abuse and Side Effects, Medicina (Kaunas, Lithuania). U.S. National Library of Medicine. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7696474/ [Accessed: 14 November 2023].
Disclaimer: SteroidWiki doesn’t promote unlawful usage of any chemical compound. The knowledge presented in this article and on the website is purely for educational purposes. If you intend to use the information provided in this article for any purpose, please make sure to check and comply with the laws of your country or area.