About Trestolone Acetate (Ment)

1 year ago #1
SamsonDerelai
Threads:
Reviews:
 SamsonDerelai
SamsonDerelai
Junior Member Posts: 2  Reviews: 0  Threads: 5 

Trestolone acetate, also known as ment, has recently gained popularity through some research; however, it was not a well-known steroid when it was first produced in the 1960s. Ment is an effective steroid used to treat low testosterone levels. It does not transform into DHT and does not cause prostate pressure, which distinguishes it from testosterone.
Although ment is a 19-nortestosterone group deca-like drug, it does not elevate prolactin levels like deca. Ment is a steroid that is ten times stronger than testosterone. It is available as oral tablets, injections, and creams.
Ment, also known as trestolone, is taken in doses of 50-100 mg per day. It can be used as a standalone cure and is a steroid that promotes rapid weight gain. Since ment can significantly increase estrogen levels, I recommend that you use an anti-estrogen with it. Since ment boosts metabolism, the feeling of hunger can be intense, therefore I recommend that you be careful about your diet.
Ment is the best steroid to use alone, but if you want an extreme cure, you can combine it with the following drugs.
Testosterone cypionate (in low doses)
Trenbolone
Gh
Masteron
Ment
The side effects of Ment and Trestolone:
Estrogen increase
Insomnia
Anxiety

• Created

SamsonDerelai 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

dan88 9 months ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
unreal89
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 unreal89
unreal89
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 9 
I always read your content and find it clear, concise and well-researched. Your attention to detail and expertise to describe complex ideas in a straightforward way are much appreciated. it is obviously visible that you are truly passionate about steroids and bodybuilding, and it is reflected in the way you communicate with us (the reader).
1 year ago #3
AncientAlien
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 AncientAlien
AncientAlien
Contributing Member Posts: 130  Reviews: 0  Threads: 17 

I appreciate the effort you put into creating content that benefits readers like me. Thank you for sharing your expertise and helping us grow our knowledge regarding steroids and bodybuilding stuff. Your work has made a positive impact, and I am grateful for the valuable contributions you have made to this platform.

Keep it up!
1 year ago #4
daarenhell
Threads:
Reviews:
 daarenhell
daarenhell
Junior Member Posts: 8  Reviews: 3  Threads: 0 

Thanks for informations

1 year ago #5
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Thanks

9 months ago #6
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 538  Reviews: 1  Threads: 933 

Very informative, much appreciated.

Jovana

> Quoted SamsonDerelai; Post# 3239

> Trestolone acetate, also known as ment, has recently gained popularity through some research; however, it was not a well-known steroid when it was first produced in the 1960s. Ment is an effective steroid used to treat low testosterone levels. It does not transform into DHT and does not cause prostate pressure, which distinguishes it from testosterone.
> Although ment is a 19-nortestosterone group deca-like drug, it does not elevate prolactin levels like deca. Ment is a steroid that is ten times stronger than testosterone. It is available as oral tablets, injections, and creams.
> Ment, also known as trestolone, is taken in doses of 50-100 mg per day. It can be used as a standalone cure and is a steroid that promotes rapid weight gain. Since ment can significantly increase estrogen levels, I recommend that you use an anti-estrogen with it. Since ment boosts metabolism, the feeling of hunger can be intense, therefore I recommend that you be careful about your diet.
> Ment is the best steroid to use alone, but if you want an extreme cure, you can combine it with the following drugs.
> Testosterone cypionate (in low doses)
> Trenbolone
> Gh
> Masteron
> Ment
> The side effects of Ment and Trestolone:
> Estrogen increase
> Insomnia
> Anxiety

9 months ago #7
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

Thank you buddy for generously sharing your expertise and assisting us in expanding our understanding of steroids and the world of bodybuilding. I'm sincerely grateful for the invaluable contributions you've made to this platform. It is very informative.

DeusChem

29 minutes ago

@Mxla09 Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback - wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen!

PazMalta

1 hour ago .  5

I have ordered a couple of times now from DeusPower.shop and I'm very pleased with the experience. They offer a wide array of products that perfectly match my workout needs. (Mostly explosiv strength for martial arts). The quality of the supplements is outstanding, contributing ...

AllanG.

2 hours ago .  4.5

Ich habe Medikamente für die Therapie nach dem Kurs bestellt. Die Lieferung dauerte etwa eine Woche.Die Preise sind vergleichbar mit anderen Geschäften, aber das Sortiment ist größer. Ich habe alles gefunden, wonach ich gesucht habe