1 year ago #1
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 85 

I have seen testosterone boosters being sold, and I am confused about them. Are they steroids? Do you need to cycle them? Are they potentially dangerous? Additionally, I assume that using them is not considered natural. I apologize if my questions seem uninformed, but despite researching the topic, I find it confusing.

• Created

Ziller33 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

blkscallion 10 months ago

replies

views

users

11 months ago #2
blkscallion
Threads:
Reviews:
 blkscallion
blkscallion
Junior Member Posts: 13  Reviews: 1  Threads: 3 

From what I understand, it is a mix of herbs and roots that help boost testosterone naturally. From my experience, I can't say I saw any difference.

11 months ago #3
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

My experience is that when you aren't on any gear Ashwagandha and other root extract does increase your libido and testosterone but the effects are negligible in comparison to real steroids.

Quoted blkscallion; Post# 3813

From what I understand, it is a mix of herbs and roots that help boost testosterone naturally. From my experience, I can't say I saw any difference.

11 months ago #4
blkscallion
Threads:
Reviews:
 blkscallion
blkscallion

Agreed.

11 months ago #5
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

We did an article on the subject some time ago. Here's the link: https://steroidwiki.com/steroids-news/3-legal-steroids-vs-steroids.html

Quoted Ziller33; Post# 3334

I have seen testosterone boosters being sold, and I am confused about them. Are they steroids? Do you need to cycle them? Are they potentially dangerous? Additionally, I assume that using them is not considered natural. I apologize if my questions seem uninformed, but despite researching the topic, I find it confusing.

Quoted blkscallion; Post# 3813

Quoted oli; Post# 3815

My experience is that when you aren't on any gear Ashwagandha and other root extract does increase your libido and testosterone but the effects are negligible in comparison to real steroids.

10 months ago #6
blkscallion
Threads:
Reviews:
 blkscallion
blkscallion

Thanks for that

Tonillo

11 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

15 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

15 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...