1 year ago #1
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

I have seen testosterone boosters being sold, and I am confused about them. Are they steroids? Do you need to cycle them? Are they potentially dangerous? Additionally, I assume that using them is not considered natural. I apologize if my questions seem uninformed, but despite researching the topic, I find it confusing.

• Created

Ziller33 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

blkscallion 11 months ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
blkscallion
Threads:
Reviews:
 blkscallion
blkscallion
Junior Member Posts: 13  Reviews: 1  Threads: 3 

From what I understand, it is a mix of herbs and roots that help boost testosterone naturally. From my experience, I can't say I saw any difference.

1 year ago #3
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

My experience is that when you aren't on any gear Ashwagandha and other root extract does increase your libido and testosterone but the effects are negligible in comparison to real steroids.

Quoted blkscallion; Post# 3813

From what I understand, it is a mix of herbs and roots that help boost testosterone naturally. From my experience, I can't say I saw any difference.

1 year ago #4
blkscallion
Threads:
Reviews:
 blkscallion
blkscallion

Agreed.

1 year ago #5
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1002  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

We did an article on the subject some time ago. Here's the link: https://steroidwiki.com/steroids-news/3-legal-steroids-vs-steroids.html

Quoted Ziller33; Post# 3334

I have seen testosterone boosters being sold, and I am confused about them. Are they steroids? Do you need to cycle them? Are they potentially dangerous? Additionally, I assume that using them is not considered natural. I apologize if my questions seem uninformed, but despite researching the topic, I find it confusing.

Quoted blkscallion; Post# 3813

Quoted oli; Post# 3815

My experience is that when you aren't on any gear Ashwagandha and other root extract does increase your libido and testosterone but the effects are negligible in comparison to real steroids.

11 months ago #6
blkscallion
Threads:
Reviews:
 blkscallion
blkscallion

Thanks for that

antakc

7 hours ago .  5

Hello to everybody! I ordered MK-677 from DeusChem! The delivery was super-fast and safe, no problems with customs, around 3-4 days in Europe. The payment is easy to proceed and all negotiation with company is super tolerant and pleasant. The product is 100% working. Was using fi ...

David_321

7 hours ago .  5

Hier kun je alles kopen wat een fatsoenlijke sporter nodig heeft om zich te blijven ontwikkelen: van tests tot WG. Ik ben blij met de grote keuze aan fabrikanten en het feit dat de "Balkan" natuurlijk favoriet is. Alle preparaten zijn niet nep - ik heb de etikettering o ...

Martin534

8 hours ago .  5

Bedankt voor een breed en zeer informatief consult, de kennis van de consulent - op het hoogste niveau! Het assortiment is luxe!