1. Steroids Forum
  2. Steroid Cycle Logs
  3. What is the most suitable cycle for the beginners?

What is the most suitable cycle for the beginners?

1 year ago #1
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 176  Reviews: 0  Threads: 21 

I wanted to know the best cycle for beginners that doesn't harm a person in any way and also has a slow start!

• Created

Greg 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

House 10 months ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
AncientAlien
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 AncientAlien
AncientAlien
Contributing Member Posts: 130  Reviews: 0  Threads: 17 

For the first-time user, the testosterone cycle has a lucrative effect only if it's performed in the correct manner!

This cycle alone can develop the gains which most beginners are looking for at the very initial stage which is a 20 to 30lbs muscle increase along with strength, it also doesn't have any negative impact on the liver. The blood pressure is controlled while using light to moderate doses of this test. Cholesterol levels can rise unfavourably, but most often just a little bit. As a result, both your liver and heart will continue to be robust and healthy.
Newbies can use any testosterone ester which can definitely make a difference n how rapidly you gain muscle in the very initial stage of your cycle.
Cypionate and Enanthate are the most common esters. They are not troublesome to inject and they don't need to be injected too often, once or twice a week will do the trick.

1 year ago #3
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

If you are a beginner, keep the testosterone cycle going for 7 weeks with 350mg of test per week. Some people also do it for 10 weeks but with 500mg of test per week, which is all right.
Moreover, you should always start low and monitor your body's response before increasing the amount if necessary.
The cycle example is listed below:
Week 1-2 200mg
Week 3-5 300mg
Week 5-7 350mg
kickstarting a steroid cycle
Start the cycle with a similar dose that you will be running through, as the lower dose might slow down blood level saturation and hold up the kick.
However, for a beginner, I don't fully agree with this, because you always want to observe the body's reaction (300mg is not a small dose). A whole month is required to see the visible changes, therefore starting small is a smart move in my opinion.
When you finish your cycle – you will start your PCT. (Post Cycle Therapy) This is necessary to get your hormone levels back to normal and avoid any negative side effects.

10 months ago #4
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 39 

For beginners, a 7-week testosterone cycle at 350mg per week is recommended. But some also go for a 10-week cycle at 500mg per week. It's important to start with a lower dose and monitor your body's response. After completing the cycle, it's imp to undergo Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) to restore hormone levels and prevent adverse effects.

Quoted Greg; Post# 3520

I wanted to know the best cycle for beginners that doesn't harm a person in any way and also has a slow start!

Tonillo

8 minutes ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

3 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

4 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...