1 year ago #1
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 125  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

I wanted to ask that is there any negative effect if I stop continuing the cycle after one pin.

• Created

Mr.Raise 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

DOUBLEG67 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 105  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Avoid worrying about it at all, continue with your "natural" phase. Btw, what so bad about it that is encouraging you to stop the cycle?

1 year ago #3
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 125  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

Hey Bro, I have heard that it becomes addictive to your body and the quantity also increases with time so just a bit scared about that! Moreover, Deca has me bloated as crap. It was my first time trying deca.

Quoted DOUBLEG67; Post# 3537

Avoid worrying about it at all, continue with your "natural" phase. Btw, what so bad about it that is encouraging you to stop the cycle?

1 year ago #4
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 105  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Usually, you don't bloat up after one pin. Deca absorbs really slowly so unless you tried preloading or are having an allergic reaction to the carrier oil. I think your body is overreacting. Deca doesn't aromatize a lot either.
In my suggestion, you can just increase the frequency and lower the dosage. Split it into every 3-4 days.

Quoted Mr.Raise; Post# 3538

Hey Bro, I have heard that it becomes addictive to your body and the quantity also increases with time so just a bit scared about that! Moreover, Deca has me bloated as crap. It was my first time trying deca.

antakc

8 minutes ago .  5

Hello to everybody! I ordered MK-677 from DeusChem! The delivery was super-fast and safe, no problems with customs, around 3-4 days in Europe. The payment is easy to proceed and all negotiation with company is super tolerant and pleasant. The product is 100% working. Was using fi ...

David_321

45 minutes ago .  5

Hier kun je alles kopen wat een fatsoenlijke sporter nodig heeft om zich te blijven ontwikkelen: van tests tot WG. Ik ben blij met de grote keuze aan fabrikanten en het feit dat de "Balkan" natuurlijk favoriet is. Alle preparaten zijn niet nep - ik heb de etikettering o ...

Bedankt voor een breed en zeer informatief consult, de kennis van de consulent - op het hoogste niveau! Het assortiment is luxe!