1. Steroids Forum
  2. Source Talk / Promos
  3. RoidKings Spring Sale has started! Big Discounts with International Shipping!

RoidKings Spring Sale has started! Big Discounts with International Shipping!

1 year ago #1
RoidKings.com
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 RoidKings.com
RoidKings.com
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 9  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 

Hello all, I'm here again to announce the RoidKings Spring Sale. This time we're offering 20% off for all products on the store, with additional free shipping for orders over $300. Keep in mind this discount is on top of our usual 10% discount when paying with Bitcoin, so you can get 30% off when paying with Bitcoin during this sale. It's the perfect time to stock up for your spring/summer cycle!

spring sale 2023.jpg

• Created

RoidKings.com 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

RoidKings.com 11 months ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 177  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Hello there,
Seeing you after so long. The deal seems amazing.
What is the T/A on this?

1 year ago #3
RoidKings.com
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 RoidKings.com
RoidKings.com

Hello, the T/A very much depends on which country you're in. We're able ship to almost every country in the world, and we ship out of Thailand. Generally, shipments to America take around 2 weeks, while shipments to Europe may be a bit shorter (around 10 days on average), and shipments to Asian countries would be around 5-7 days usually.

Every product we ship will have discreet packaging to help them pass through customs, and we have 1-time free reshipment if the shipment is seized by customs (but this is VERY rare). Each product also comes with unique authenticity codes that you can use to make sure the products are genuine at the Meditech website: here

Thanks for your interest in the deal, feel free to have a look around on our site at RoidKings.com and ask an more questions here or in the live chat on our site.

Quoted Greg; Post# 3608

Hello there,
Seeing you after so long. The deal seems amazing.
What is the T/A on this?

11 months ago #4
RoidKings.com
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 RoidKings.com
RoidKings.com

Hey all, the Spring Sale is still going on until May 14th! Don't forget to get your orders in to take advantage of this great opportunity for 20% off (actually 30% off with our additional 10% discount for paying with crypto)!

11 months ago #5
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 146  Reviews: 0  Threads: 20 

Thank you for the amazing discount and detailed info on shipping time internationally as well as domestically. Which item would you recommend for muscle mass gain? As, I am exploring about it for myself but I have one condition that it shows results in minimum time.

11 months ago #6
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Thanks for telling about the discount. Can't wait to use it

11 months ago #7
RoidKings.com
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 RoidKings.com
RoidKings.com

Hi, if you want a good pill that will help you bulk faster without harsh side effects, try out Dianabol. If you're looking to do a beginner steroid cycle, most beginners go with a cycle of Test E (called Testo-Depot on our site) for around 6-8 weeks with the appropriate PCT at the end of the cycle. What all have you used in the past and how was your experience using them?

Quoted Catalyst; Post# 4113

Thank you for the amazing discount and detailed info on shipping time internationally as well as domestically. Which item would you recommend for muscle mass gain? As, I am exploring about it for myself but I have one condition that it shows results in minimum time.

11 months ago #8
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 36 

The deal seems amazing. Please tell me when is the last day for this sales?

Quoted RoidKings.com; Post# 3599

Hello all, I'm here again to announce the RoidKings Spring Sale. This time we're offering 20% off for all products on the store, with additional free shipping for orders over $300. Keep in mind this discount is on top of our usual 10% discount when paying with Bitcoin, so you can get 30% off when paying with Bitcoin during this sale. It's the perfect time to stock up for your spring/summer cycle!
spring sale 2023.jpg

11 months ago #9
RoidKings.com
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 RoidKings.com
RoidKings.com

Hello, sorry for the late reply. The deal is ongoing until May 14th.

Quoted aisgood; Post# 4165

The deal seems amazing. Please tell me when is the last day for this sales?

11 months ago #10
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

Hey I wanted to avail this deal too. When it is going to end?

Quoted RoidKings.com; Post# 3599

spring sale 2023.jpg

11 months ago #11
RoidKings.com
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 RoidKings.com
RoidKings.com

The deal will end on May 14th. You can order any product on the store for 20% off, no minimum order.

Quoted House; Post# 4224

Hey I wanted to avail this deal too. When it is going to end?

Johannes

19 minutes ago .  5

I am very pleased to have discovered this wonderful shop.

Better4ever

5 hours ago .  5

Fast shipment for domestic products. Support super helpful and replies quickly in my experience. I look forward to buying more.

Valentin

8 hours ago .  5

Ich habe Produkte bestellt, um meine Ausdauer und Energie zu steigern - die Ergebnisse haben meine Erwartungen übertroffen.