AncientAlien
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 AncientAlien
AncientAlien
Contributing Member Posts: 130  Reviews: 0  Threads: 17 
Hello Friends,

I need help with a few queries as I will shortly begin to do my first cycle with 250mg of Test E along with Novaldex for PCT if required. I just turned 25 with 78kg weight (13% body fat) with a diet on point.
Here's what I need help with:

1. When will I observe energy changes?
  2. How much dry muscle mass will increase from this cycle?
  3. Should I visit the doctor after every 2 weeks or once a week to get my blood levels tested?
  4. is it better to inject 2s a week every 3 days with a shot of 125 for better blood serum levels or is it better to inject 250mg every week?
  • Created

AncientAlien 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

healtus 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Let me help you with this:

1. You need more than 1 week to notice the change. the 1st two weeks will be very tiring for you but later you will see the wonders. This also happens when you increase your doses.
  2. It depends upon genetics so nobody can answer that! If you've previously taken some time to build bulk, your gains will likely be smaller, however, if you're a hyper-responder, you'll gain a lot of muscle. Expect to put on at least 10 lbs, but you could get up to 20 lbs too.
  3. Visit a doctor:
(i) before the cycle
(ii) halfway through
(iii) end of PCT
  1. Twice a week is best! If you get estrogenic or DHT side effects, you can even inject more frequently. You want to aim for 3.5 days, so basically one of those days you inject will be at night, and the other will be in the morning. But it also doesn’t have to be that strict. Everyone’s different though.
1 year ago #3
healtus
Threads:
Reviews:
 healtus
healtus
Junior Member Posts: 2  Reviews: 1  Threads: 0 

Brother, you can take 125mg 3 times a week. I also recommend going 3 times at the beginning, middle and end, depending on how many weeks your menstrual cycle is. By the way, if you have a regular sports life, your muscle gain will be faster. This will get you to the result faster. I think you can see the first effect after the 3rd week. Pay attention to your diet and exercise as much as possible. May luck and sport be with you, my friend. Be careful when sourcing products.

Fortysauce

45 minutes ago .  5

ordered Androgenix Test E, best test I’ve ever used. Hands down. Delivery took like 3 days, packaging was professional. Definitely will use again.

Kenwest

4 hours ago .  5

It taked 8 days to arrive to UK which is quite acceptable, considering that i have ordered before from other sites and had to wait far more! Communication was also top notch... Request tracking number and they immediately responded with the number, which allowed me to keep an eye ...

Lena

4 hours ago .  4

J'achète régulièrement des peptides et des brûleurs de graisse ici. Je ne peux pas me plaindre, les gérants des magasins travaillent au plus haut niveau.