1. Steroids Forum
  2. Conditioning
  3. Is steroid use during pregnancy safe?

Is steroid use during pregnancy safe?

11 months ago #1
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Hello Friend,
There is this thing going around my head what if one is thinking to conceive without stopping steroids or already is pregnant but doesn't want to stop consuming steroids, then is it harmful to her?

• Created

7gothic 11 months ago
  • Last Reply

House 11 months ago

replies

views

users

11 months ago #2
AncientAlien
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 AncientAlien
AncientAlien
Contributing Member Posts: 130  Reviews: 0  Threads: 17 

No, it is not safe yet people consider it safe, it may be required during pregnancy in certain medical conditions, however, their use should be carefully monitored by your healthcare professional. The pros and cons of steroid consumption during pregnancy should be carefully considered, as some steroids may have adverse effects on the developing fetus.

For example, high doses of steroids during pregnancy have been associated with the following:

• increased risk of preterm birth

• low birth weight

• developmental delays in children.

Some steroids may also enhance the risk of birth defects, particularly when used during the first trimester. It's essential for pregnant ladies to discuss any concerns or questions about medication use during pregnancy with their doctor. They can assist to assess the risks and benefits of specific medications and make recommendations based on the individual's medical history and current health status.

11 months ago #3
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 176  Reviews: 0  Threads: 21 

There are several types of research that say that women who consume steroids give birth to babies with adrenal suppression. It affects the fetus's development, disturbs the menstrual cycle, and also interrupts the chances of conceiving later. Even cases of cervical cancer may arise, which has a serious impact on one's overall ability to achieve pregnancy and plan for the future. Moreover, the unbalanced sex hormone levels in the growing fetus of pregnant women using steroids are linked to the most frequent birth abnormalities from steroids.

11 months ago #4
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 39 

Treatment with steroids between 22 and 35 weeks pregnant is likely to be safe and beneficial for your baby. Taking an oral corticosteroid like prednisone or prednisolone long-term during pregnancy has been associated with an increased chance for preterm delivery birth before week 37 and/or low birth weight weighing less than 5 pounds, 8 ounces 2500 grams at birth.

Quoted 7gothic; Post# 3800

Hello Friend,
There is this thing going around my head what if one is thinking to conceive without stopping steroids or already is pregnant but doesn't want to stop consuming steroids, then is it harmful to her?

11 months ago #5
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 39 

I hope your problem got resolved. btw did you tried these?

Tbk94

45 minutes ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

1 hour ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...

@Mxla09 Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback - wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen!