1. Steroids Forum
  2. Steroids UNCENSORED
  3. Can I keep my steroid gains, after 1 cycle?

Can I keep my steroid gains, after 1 cycle?

1 year ago #1
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

anyone??

• Created

House 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

House 10 months ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 36 

If it's only one small cycle, and you haven't reached your genetic limit yet, then yes! You very well can! My best advice to maintain your gains after a light cycle is to keep training heavy. If you can maintain the same numbers or almost the same numbers as while you were on, then you should keep your gains when you go off. Good luck my friend and be safe!

1 year ago #3
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

Yes and no. On one hand, it is possible to maintain a certain level of muscle mass and strength even after coming off steroids for some time. However, on the other hand, your body will eventually return to its original state unless you continue taking them regularly.
In my experience with taking steroids for a single cycle, I found that I was able to maintain most of my gains in terms of muscle mass. Unfortunately however, this only worked if I stayed active and continued eating properly while doing so. If I stopped exercising or altered my diet too drastically then it was easy for me to lose what I had gained over time.

1 year ago #4
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

It is possible to maintain some of the gains made during a steroid cycle, but the amount of gains that are retained will depend on a variety of factors, including the type and dosage of steroids used, the duration of the cycle, and the individual's genetics, training, and diet.
After a steroid cycle, it is common for an individual to experience a decrease in muscle mass and strength due to the suppression of natural testosterone production. To minimize this loss, it is recommended to follow a post-cycle therapy (PCT) protocol to help restore natural testosterone production and maintain gains. Additionally, it is critical to continue training and eating a nutritious diet to support muscle growth and maintenance.
However, it is important to note that the use of steroids can have serious side effects and risks, both short-term and long-term. It is important to consult with a healthcare professional before using steroids and to use them only as directed and under medical supervision.

11 months ago #5
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House

Yes, I get your point. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Quoted dan88; Post# 3840

Yes and no. On one hand, it is possible to maintain a certain level of muscle mass and strength even after coming off steroids for some time. However, on the other hand, your body will eventually return to its original state unless you continue taking them regularly.
In my experience with taking steroids for a single cycle, I found that I was able to maintain most of my gains in terms of muscle mass. Unfortunately however, this only worked if I stayed active and continued eating properly while doing so. If I stopped exercising or altered my diet too drastically then it was easy for me to lose what I had gained over time.

11 months ago #6
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House

Yes I have also experienced reduction in my muscle mass and then I started using doing PCT and it help me alotttt. BTW Thanksss brooo for the providing fruitful infromation .

Quoted Ziller33; Post# 3841

It is possible to maintain some of the gains made during a steroid cycle, but the amount of gains that are retained will depend on a variety of factors, including the type and dosage of steroids used, the duration of the cycle, and the individual's genetics, training, and diet.
After a steroid cycle, it is common for an individual to experience a decrease in muscle mass and strength due to the suppression of natural testosterone production. To minimize this loss, it is recommended to follow a post-cycle therapy (PCT) protocol to help restore natural testosterone production and maintain gains. Additionally, it is critical to continue training and eating a nutritious diet to support muscle growth and maintenance.
However, it is important to note that the use of steroids can have serious side effects and risks, both short-term and long-term. It is important to consult with a healthcare professional before using steroids and to use them only as directed and under medical supervision.

11 months ago #7
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 125  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

Keep working out and maintain a proper diet, stay motivated only then you can manage to keep your steroid gains. There will be a bit of a difference but you have to accept it and keep going bro!

10 months ago #8
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 540  Reviews: 1  Threads: 955 

After completing a cycle of anabolic steroids, it is possible to retain some of the gains made during that period. However, the extent to which you can maintain those gains depends on various factors, including your training regimen, diet, genetics, and the specific steroids used.

During a steroid cycle, the use of anabolic substances can promote increased muscle mass, strength, and performance. These effects are primarily attributed to the enhanced protein synthesis and nitrogen retention in the body. However, once you stop using steroids, your hormone levels will gradually return to their normal state, which can lead to some loss of the gains made during the cycle.

To help maintain the gains achieved during a steroid cycle, it is important to focus on proper post-cycle therapy (PCT). PCT typically involves the use of medications or supplements to restore natural hormone production and minimize the potential side effects of steroid use.

Additionally, continuing with a well-structured training program and a balanced diet that supports muscle growth and maintenance can also contribute to preserving gains.

Jovana

> Quoted House; Post# 3837

> anyone??

10 months ago #9
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House

I will, I hope I see the difference. BTW thanks, buddy.

MITCH23

1 hour ago .  5

I got in on a promo for test 400 from this source. It's great stuff. My experience with this source has been excellent overall. I have no complaints. The test was effective. Client-ServiceSmooth and quick!They updated quickly when I asked about the status of my package. T/AIt arr ...

lennrowe

1 hour ago .  5

Amazing company, shame I live so far away but everything else is spot on

I got Dragon Pharma Cy3 from their promotion. AdministrationThey provide prompt answers to any queries you have. T/AMy parcel arrived ahead of schedule. Product RequestedDragon Pharma CY3 QualityI consume half to one tab in the mornings every day. I noticed that I lost a lot of p ...