Test Cyp and winstrol cycle

11 months ago #1
Jabroni
Threads:
Reviews:
 Jabroni
Jabroni
Junior Member Posts: 6  Reviews: 1  Threads: 3 

Hi guys I’m kinda new to this and have a question. I’ve been on TrT for a few months and have been an avid gym goer for several years. My question is I’m considering adding a cycle of winstrol to my 200mg weekly regimen of test cyp. Would you guys recommend upping the dosage of test or stay the course with 200mg? Not sure yet about winstrol dosage, probably gonna start with 20mg daily, then after a week or so up it to 40mg. I appreciate any advice and feedback, thanks.

• Created

Jabroni 11 months ago
  • Last Reply

Jabroni 11 months ago

replies

views

users

11 months ago #2
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

What are your goals exactly? You are on a low dose test already, why add winsrol?

Quoted Jabroni; Post# 3852

Hi guys I’m kinda new to this and have a question. I’ve been on TrT for a few months and have been an avid gym goer for several years. My question is I’m considering adding a cycle of winstrol to my 200mg weekly regimen of test cyp. Would you guys recommend upping the dosage of test or stay the course with 200mg? Not sure yet about winstrol dosage, probably gonna start with 20mg daily, then after a week or so up it to 40mg. I appreciate any advice and feedback, thanks.

11 months ago #3
Jabroni
Threads:
Reviews:
 Jabroni
Jabroni

Recomp would be my primary goal. I’ve been pleasantly surprised so far with what the 200mg of TrT weekly has done for me. Being I’m kinda ignorant to all this I figure something like winstrol with help improve fast loss that’s all. But that’s why I’d like to gets some opinions, I’m guessing the general consensus will be to up my test to 400-500mg for several weeks then drop back to maintenance. I don’t know what body fat percentage I am, my scale says 14% but I know that’s not accurate. I’m pretty lean everywhere except my abdomen and lower back.

11 months ago #4
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Winstrol Overview

Winstrol is primarily a cutting compound which doesn't exactly mean that it burns fat directly but rather a compound which is aggressively popular for cutting cycles. In real world winstrol hardens the muscles and bring clarity because it doesn't cause water retention. Some bodybuilders don't like using winstrol until they are at X amount of bodyfat but it is more of less a myth.
Overall Winstrol is a potent and excellent compound. It helps athletes retain and in some cases even gain muscle mass during cutting.

Advise

Yes you can pair it up with Test-C. For your goals, I suggest upping your Test dose from 200mg/wk to 250mg/wk and add 20mg Winstrol EOD for 8-12 weeks.

More Info

Winstrol Profile

11 months ago #5
Jabroni
Threads:
Reviews:
 Jabroni
Jabroni

Cool thanks

11 months ago #6
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Welcome mate

Quoted Jabroni; Post# 3905

Cool thanks

11 months ago #7
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 39 

I've been pleased with the results of my 200mg weekly TrT dosage so far. However, as someone who is not very knowledgeable about this topic, I believe that adding something like Winstrol may help with fat loss. I would appreciate some input on this idea, and I suspect that the prevailing opinion may be to increase my testosterone dosage to 400-500mg for a few weeks before returning to a maintenance level. While I am uncertain about my exact body fat percentage, my scale reads 14%, which I know is not entirely accurate. I carry excess weight around my abdomen and lower back, but I am otherwise quite lean.

11 months ago #8
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 85 

I am happy with their 200mg weekly TrT dosage but is considering adding Winstrol to help with fat loss and is seeking opinions. I am unsure of their body fat percentage but believe they are lean aside from excess weight in the abdomen and lower back.

11 months ago #9
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 34 

Hey bro , did you got your answer?

11 months ago #10
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

Winstrol is a great choice and help in gaining muscle mass

11 months ago #11
Jabroni
Threads:
Reviews:
 Jabroni
Jabroni

I appreciate the feedback guys, I’m gonna experiment with the winstrol and see how things go.

Tonillo

6 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

10 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

10 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...