1. Steroids Forum
  2. General Discussion
  3. First at-home injection. Missed the muscle?

First at-home injection. Missed the muscle?

1 year ago #1
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 332  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Hey, there guys!
I did my first injection today (Test E) which was really hard because I’m TERRIFIED of anything to do with needles and blood etc, but my deep desire and passion for bodybuilding obviously made me do it.
I injected it into VG and was surprised it didn’t really hurt or feel that much. “Puncturing” your skin and flesh really wasn’t that bad or hard after all. What I found the most troublesome was aspirate since it was hard to hold the syringe, to begin with, let alone try to suck in air in it before injecting. Any advice?
Point is. I’m worried I might have injected in a slight angle and maybe it didn’t even hit the muscle. I’m low-medium in fat and used a 23g 1” needle. What do you think? Honestly, I was like passing out so I just wanted to do it as quickly as possible so I could lie down and recuperate LOL. So I don’t even remember what it all felt like.
And is your whole leg supposed to feel a bit weird afterward?

• Created

Ziller33 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

oli 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 213  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

I use 23g to aspirate, then switch to 1.5" 25g to inject into the glutes.
Don't bother with aspiration after injecting. Also, inject at 90 degrees to the skin. Small air bubbles don't matter if you inject them.

Quoted Ziller33; Post# 3858

Hey, there guys!
I did my first injection today (Test E) which was really hard because I’m TERRIFIED of anything to do with needles and blood etc, but my deep desire and passion for bodybuilding obviously made me do it.
I injected it into VG and was surprised it didn’t really hurt or feel that much. “Puncturing” your skin and flesh really wasn’t that bad or hard after all. What I found the most troublesome was aspirate since it was hard to hold the syringe, to begin with, let alone try to suck in air in it before injecting. Any advice?
Point is. I’m worried I might have injected in a slight angle and maybe it didn’t even hit the muscle. I’m low-medium in fat and used a 23g 1” needle. What do you think? Honestly, I was like passing out so I just wanted to do it as quickly as possible so I could lie down and recuperate LOL. So I don’t even remember what it all felt like.

1 year ago #3
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

aspirate means to pull air into the syringe after you're in the muscle to make sure you not in a vein!!?? I am not sure what your definition of aspirate is. 

1 year ago #4
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 213  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

Hey brother. I just to clarify something
Aspirate with 23g, means drawing needle sorry. And yes, aspirate also after injecting to see if you hit a vein, is outdated. You wont aspirate air, but blood.
Hope this clarifies.

Quoted aisgood; Post# 3861

aspirate means to pull air into the syringe after you're in the muscle to make sure you not in a vein!!?? I am not sure what your definition of aspirate is. 

1 year ago #5
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 230  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

I do not aspirate. But your right the needle into the skin isn’t bad at all. Once you get the hang of it, it’s super easy.

Hey, there guys!

1 year ago #6
oldie59
Threads:
Reviews:
 oldie59
oldie59
Junior Member Posts: 42  Reviews: 5  Threads: 1 

Sounds like you did fine my man.

Hey, there guys!

1 year ago #7
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

To make sure that the needle is in the muscle not a vein, you aspirate. It means that after pushing needle all the way you pull back on the plunger and if you see air bubbles you are g2g whereas if you see blood, you are in the wrong spot and need to change the position of the needle.
Needle can be at any angle comfortable, just make sure you aspirate and hit the right spot.

Quoted oldie59; Post# 3885

Sounds like you did fine my man.

Quoted aisgood; Post# 3861

Tredstone

5 hours ago .  5

Vendedor de toda confianza. Llevo años comprando y ningún problema. Comunicación muy rápida, y envío relativamente rápidos también. Buena calidad y buenos precios. Lo recomiendo de verdad!

Ik koop vaak GH in de winkel. Ik weet zeker dat de namaak niet wegglijdt, alles komt heel, op tijd en zonder overmacht. Indien nodig kan je altijd overleggen met de verkoper, de man is zeker in het vak.

I ragazzi che praticano sport a livello professionale dovrebbero assolutamente visitare questa farmacia. Io stesso sono rimasto scioccato quando ho guardato per la prima volta il catalogo di questa farmacia, l'assortimento di prodotti farmaceutici per lo sport è ottimo. Il servi ...