1. Steroids Forum
  2. General Discussion
  3. First at-home injection. Missed the muscle?

First at-home injection. Missed the muscle?

1 year ago #1
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Hey, there guys!
I did my first injection today (Test E) which was really hard because I’m TERRIFIED of anything to do with needles and blood etc, but my deep desire and passion for bodybuilding obviously made me do it.
I injected it into VG and was surprised it didn’t really hurt or feel that much. “Puncturing” your skin and flesh really wasn’t that bad or hard after all. What I found the most troublesome was aspirate since it was hard to hold the syringe, to begin with, let alone try to suck in air in it before injecting. Any advice?
Point is. I’m worried I might have injected in a slight angle and maybe it didn’t even hit the muscle. I’m low-medium in fat and used a 23g 1” needle. What do you think? Honestly, I was like passing out so I just wanted to do it as quickly as possible so I could lie down and recuperate LOL. So I don’t even remember what it all felt like.
And is your whole leg supposed to feel a bit weird afterward?

• Created

Ziller33 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Ziller33 1 year ago

replies

views

users

Sam

4 minutes ago .  5

Very satisfied with the purchase in the store shop. I was expecting that it would take a long time to get there, but everything worked out fine. Convenient that there is cash on delivery - everything arrives perfectly and in a short period of time

Riku

9 minutes ago .  5

健康的な生活をサポートする商品の品揃えが豊富でとても満足しています。

antakc

7 hours ago .  5

Hello to everybody! I ordered MK-677 from DeusChem! The delivery was super-fast and safe, no problems with customs, around 3-4 days in Europe. The payment is easy to proceed and all negotiation with company is super tolerant and pleasant. The product is 100% working. Was using fi ...