1. Steroids Forum
  2. Steroids UNCENSORED
  3. What are the best legal anabolic steroids to take?

What are the best legal anabolic steroids to take?

11 months ago #1
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 39 

Any effective and best steroids?

• Created

House 11 months ago
  • Last Reply

dan88 11 months ago

replies

views

users

11 months ago #2
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 34 

Honestly, I don’t use anabolic steroids, I use HGH, it’s called Norditropin Nordiflex. It’s given to children who have missed growth spurts or are small for their age. HGH is sometimes called the rich man’s drug, the fountain of youth, lol. I will say it works well for me and I’m 46yrs old. I was only 150lbs back in January of 2022 and now Im around 185–188lbs, don’t have much body fat right now. I am on another cycle that I started about 6 weeks ago. You can’t just sit on ass and expect results, you got to work still and GH helps with recovery so you can train harder, cuts fat, builds muscles and density, increases your sex drive, makes you feel young again, lol. Some of the negatives can be sore joints, like growing pains and a little anger( I get gnarly rose rage) and it’s best if you start to taper up and taper down when coming off. If you want to go the testosterone route then I would highly recommend going to a TRT doctor and having them hook you up the proper way. All this shit cost money so prepare to spend some cash but in my opinion it’s well worth it👊🏽💪🏽

11 months ago #3
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 85 

First of all, there are two kinds of steroids people use to improve workout performance and stamina, such as muscle growth and weightlifting.

1. One kind is legal steroids, also known as multi-ingredient pre-workout supplements, which are OTC supplements. You can get them in many pharmacies. By the way, “legal steroids” is a catch- all term for muscle-building supplements that don’t fall under the category of “illegal”.

There are some steroids you can use to gain muscle:
*Creatine: most known legal steroid, naturally occurring substance, Evidence showing effectiveness for muscle growth
* Matrix metalloproteinase: relatively safe to use, higher energy, better concentration, no increases in body mass and overall performance
* Dimethylamylamine: not safe, existing in some OTC supplements, causing some complications
There are steroids you can use to treat other conditions:
Topical steroids: corticosteroids, for the treatment of rash, eczema, dermatitis, reducing inflammation and irritation
2. Another kind is illegal steroids, or anabolic-androgenic steroids, which are synthetic versions of the male sex hormone testosterone. They are banned from possessing personally and usually given to patients who have muscle wasting or other testosterone production disorders without a doctor’ s prescription. They do have legitimate medical uses. But without a prescription rom a doctor, steroids are illegal.
*Oral steroids: short ester, take every day or every other day, effective for gaining muscle quickly, causing some liver problem if you don’t know how to protect your liver, convenient to take
*Injectable steroids: long ester, usually twice a week, very effective for gaining muscle and growing mass, be careful with some side effects, learn more yourself before you make decisions to use them
Of course, If you wanna know more detail about some specific steroids’ effectiveness, I can help you with that.

11 months ago #4
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

There is only one legal and it would be clinician prescribed HRT (I’ve seen Anavar prescribed too but it’s rare). Depending on your location possession of other types may not be a crime, but the sale is

Tonillo

12 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

16 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

16 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...