1. Steroids Forum
  2. INTRODUCTIONS
  3. Greeting from Popeye steroids distributor group :)

Greeting from Popeye steroids distributor group :)

11 months ago #1
popeye
Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 popeye
popeye
Source Lv. 3 Posts: 55  Reviews: 0  Threads: 6 

Howdy!
I'm Popeye the steroid man :)
also admin/owner of Popeyesteroids. Very excited to say hello to everybody and start cooperation :)
Im new here, but in business we can say whole life.
We are focusing on Europe and UK, promise stay here and be active.
Wish good day for everyone and stay safe and big!

• Created

popeye 11 months ago
  • Last Reply

popeye 10 months ago

replies

views

users

11 months ago #2
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 144  Reviews: 0  Threads: 19 

Hello there!
Welcome on board bro. Share some of your best experiences regarding steroids with us!

Quoted popeye; Post# 4125

Howdy!
also admin/owner of Popeyesteroids. Very excited to say hello to everybody and start cooperation :)

11 months ago #3
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 176  Reviews: 0  Threads: 21 

Hi Popeye,
Share the link to your website also. By the way, how many years of experience do you have in this industry bro? Would you like to tell us the best steroid you have used and how has it affected you?

11 months ago #4
popeye
Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 popeye
popeye

Thank You for warm welcome :)
I will! Have to organise here a little;] But steroids accidently changed my life :) Started when was 19, skinny computer boy to have a "chance" to tallk with girl with all my unsecuritys there, after +5 kg I get enaugh brave to make first moves:)
After +10kg my insecuritys disapear, this girl become after time my wife, steroids was not only "accidentaly and spontanious cycle" .
This was my way how i put my complex to trash, get wife, kids. After short time by beeing regulary on gym and cycles i get know many fantastic people there, put my IT buisness off and started working in "muscle buisness " :)
For me steroids are not only "level up" with weight, i own them big good changes in my life :)

Quoted Catalyst; Post# 4126

Hello there!
Welcome on board bro. Share some of your best experiences regarding steroids with us!

11 months ago #5
popeye
Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 popeye
popeye

Now almost 20 years :) But always work in "bulk sector", from today we are ready to start deliver to end customers :)
About link, waiting when i will be here officialy approved and then definitly start here with good promo and link :)
STAY TUNED! hehe

Quoted Greg; Post# 4128

Hi Popeye,
Share the link to your website also. By the way, how many years of experience do you have in this industry bro? Would you like to tell us the best steroid you have used and how has it affected you?

11 months ago #6
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Welcome on board mate.

Howdy!

11 months ago #7
popeye
Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 popeye
popeye

Thank You again for such warm invitation :)
1st post and already on fire haha ;) You guys convince me :) when will be verify will make special promo for SteroidWiki :)

11 months ago #8
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 85 

Hello Popeye and welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here.

10 months ago #9
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

LOL, Accidentally? I find your story a bit funny, btw happy that you wife her up! LUCKY YOU. The reason you told was legit and the way it changed your entire life is fantastic. Would you like to tell us if you are still on the steroids?

Quoted popeye; Post# 4129

Thank You for warm welcome :)
I will! Have to organise here a little;] But steroids accidently changed my life :) Started when was 19, skinny computer boy to have a "chance" to tallk with girl with all my unsecuritys there, after +5 kg I get enaugh brave to make first moves:)
After +10kg my insecuritys disapear, this girl become after time my wife, steroids was not only "accidentaly and spontanious cycle" .
This was my way how i put my complex to trash, get wife, kids. After short time by beeing regulary on gym and cycles i get know many fantastic people there, put my IT buisness off and started working in "muscle buisness " :)
For me steroids are not only "level up" with weight, i own them big good changes in my life :)

10 months ago #10
popeye
Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 popeye
popeye

All right guys! (and girl:) )!
Popeye is back here again :) Like i said im very thankful for warm welcome and Popeye brings gifts :)
Everybody from this topic who already say hello to me, get free order for 80 euro, shipping to Europe (if You are from USA im very sorry that we are not shipping there still, and You can give Yours reward to anybody from this forum.
Its mean (sorry for quoting but wanted be sure that You will get notification :)

Quoted Catalyst; Post# 4126

Hello there!

Quoted Greg; Post# 4128

Hi Popeye,

Quoted oli; Post# 4134

Welcome on board mate.

Quoted Ziller33; Post# 4145

Hello Popeye and welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here.

Quoted 7gothic; Post# 4190

LOL, Accidentally? I find your story a bit funny, btw happy that you wife her up! LUCKY YOU. The reason you told was legit and the way it changed your entire life is fantastic. Would you like to tell us if you are still on the steroids?

Guys write to me, gifts are waiting !

10 months ago #11
popeye
Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 popeye
popeye

Quoted 7gothic; Post# 4190

Yes, now still with wife, 2 kids! and im from time to time on test, sometimes GH to keep effects and be longer young haha and of course spinach (but if i have to me honest, test e works better). Ahh thank You for question, reminding this times always make my eyes little wet :)

10 months ago #12
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 34 

Hello welcome to the Forum. Can you tell me more about your business?

Howdy!

10 months ago #13
popeye
Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 popeye
popeye

AHOY!
Popeye will start with question, Aisgood are You from Europe?:)
About business will try in this week write longer post, in short words:
In "end-customer" business we are new. In steroid business +15 years.
Im working with brands only i know very good, have good contact, can visit production to check quality and lab devices. Our team taking this very serious, we feel are responsible for this what people buy from us and later make injection- this is not buying sweets in candyshop :)
And Popeye likes sleeping, don't wanna destroy my nights with thinking that i didn't check something and somebody will be hurt or just sad and angry on me.
Also bad goverments are lets say " not supporting " our activity. We are taking very serious all privacy things, data retention, inside company comunication, money trace and many more.
Our idea is also not to seel You steroid and forget about You. We are ready to help not only with steroid things. How to use crypto? How to make safe phone? How to make from Yours computer safe castle? How to prepare good spinach or wash Yours tshirt after gym ? Just try us :)
To all of this we need people ;) we are not 1-4 person shop. This is big Popeye team, where everybody feel like team and ready to help each other.
Now Im asking YouSteroid Wiki: Let me been in Yours team, togather we will be stronger :)

Quoted aisgood; Post# 4228

Hello welcome to the Forum. Can you tell me more about your business?

gcx01

2 hours ago .  4.75

Firstly, I was highly impressed by their customer service. Every interaction went smoothly. The delivery process exceeded my expections. I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly my order arrived - I must applaud their discreet packaging as well. However, the pricing may be a det ...

Tonillo

16 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

19 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.