Bloating and Exercise

10 months ago #1
blkscallion
Threads:
Reviews:
 blkscallion
blkscallion
Junior Member Posts: 13  Reviews: 1  Threads: 3 

I'm having a problem with bloating and I don't know what to do to stay looking and feeling slim. I will have a salad and 10 minutes later I feel very gassy and have to hold my shoulders up and let my stomach stick out. I want some advice on what foods I can eat that won't cause bloating.

• Created

blkscallion 10 months ago
  • Last Reply

Mr.Raise 4 months ago

replies

views

users

10 months ago #2
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 39 

I'm sorry brother to hear that you are experiencing bloating. Bloating can be uncomfortable and frustrating, but there are certain foods that you can try to avoid or limit to reduce bloating. Some common culprits of bloating include foods high in salt, processed foods, fried foods, carbonated beverages, and foods that are high in fiber. Instead, try incorporating more low-sodium, whole foods into your diet such as lean protein, vegetables, and fruits. You can also try drinking more water and avoiding chewing gum, as both can cause you to swallow air and contribute to bloating. It's always a good idea to talk to a doctor or registered dietitian if you're experiencing persistent or severe bloating.
I hope it will help you brother.

Quoted blkscallion; Post# 4221

I'm having a problem with bloating and I don't know what to do to stay looking and feeling slim. I will have a salad and 10 minutes later I feel very gassy and have to hold my shoulders up and let my stomach stick out. I want some advice on what foods I can eat that won't cause bloating.

10 months ago #3
blkscallion
Threads:
Reviews:
 blkscallion
blkscallion

It helps. Thanks for the reply. I chew gym constantly and I also have a bad diet , in general. I need to mention that, I definitely feel better when. I make and drink a frozen fruit smoothie. It calms my tummy and I still need to figure this out because I pass a lot of gas , embarrassingly at the gym.

10 months ago #4
AncientAlien
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 AncientAlien
AncientAlien
Contributing Member Posts: 130  Reviews: 0  Threads: 17 

Hello buddy,
Do you walk after having a meal? it really helps. Other than that you can also do these small activities mentioned below:

• Eat slowly, and consume smaller quantities, more frequent meals.
  • Chew your meal properly.
  • Drink beverages at room temperature.
  • Increase physical activity during the day.
  • Sit up straight after eating do not lie down on the bed. Let the food digest.
  • Take tea that contains: Ginger, Cinnamon, Fennel, Peppermint or Lemon balm

Avoid these foods:
Foods-That-Cause-Bloating.jpg

10 months ago #5
blkscallion
Threads:
Reviews:
 blkscallion
blkscallion

I thank you. I eat most of the food presented on this chart. I will take your advice. Thank you

10 months ago #6
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 176  Reviews: 0  Threads: 21 

Are you feeling better now? let us know what helped you when you feel better.

Quoted blkscallion; Post# 4258

I thank you. I eat most of the food presented on this chart. I will take your advice. Thank you

10 months ago #7
blkscallion
Threads:
Reviews:
 blkscallion
blkscallion

I am. I have cut down on the processed sugar with my diet over the last few days. I instead use the fruit smoothies as I mentioned earlier. I feel much better

10 months ago #8
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 85 

Are you feeling better now?
I am mentioning a few foods that are less likely to cause bloating and gas

• You can take meat, poultry, and fish.
  • You can take eggs too.
  • Vegetables such as lettuce, tomatoes, zucchini, and okra are preferable.
  • Fruits include cantaloupe, grapes, berries, cherries, avocado, and olives.
  • Carbohydrates such as gluten-free bread, rice bread, and rice.

If you need help , feel free to ask me.

10 months ago #9
blkscallion
Threads:
Reviews:
 blkscallion
blkscallion

Hey,
thank you for asking for an update. I have improved but I'm still not there yet. I cut added sugars out of my diet. This has me in the better place. I do get cravings every now and again but I quickly remember how bad I feel afterwards. I am no longer eating beef or pork. I'm doing lean turkey and chicken breast only. The veggies are mixed greens and onions, broccoli and peppers. Lastly. The next frontier is probably shying away from frozen fruits for my smoothies. But I don't have the convenience of shopping for fresh fruit two to three times per week. I need to figure it out.

9 months ago #10
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 538  Reviews: 1  Threads: 933 

Hi,
To reduce bloating, try incorporating low-FODMAP foods like leafy greens, cucumber, carrots, and bell peppers into your diet. Choose lean proteins like poultry, fish, tofu, or legumes. Include whole grains such as quinoa and brown rice. Consider fermented foods like yogurt or sauerkraut. Drink enough water and try ginger or peppermint for digestion. Keep a food diary to identify specific triggers. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional for personalized advice.

Jovana

> Quoted blkscallion; Post# 4221

> I'm having a problem with bloating and I don't know what to do to stay looking and feeling slim. I will have a salad and 10 minutes later I feel very gassy and have to hold my shoulders up and let my stomach stick out. I want some advice on what foods I can eat that won't cause bloating.

4 months ago #11
TomsSasuk
Banned
Threads:
Reviews:
 TomsSasuk
TomsSasuk
Banned Posts: 10  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Certainly, managing bloating often involves paying attention to your diet. Here are some tips on foods that are generally less likely to cause bloating:

1. Low-FODMAP Foods:
    • FODMAPs (fermentable oligosaccharides, disaccharides, monosaccharides, and polyols) can contribute to bloating in some people. Low-FODMAP foods include certain fruits (like berries, bananas), vegetables (like spinach, zucchini), and proteins (like chicken, fish).
  2. Lean Proteins:
    • Opt for lean protein sources such as chicken, turkey, fish, tofu, and eggs. These are less likely to cause bloating compared to fatty or processed meats.
  3. Non-Gassy Vegetables:
    • Vegetables like cucumber, lettuce, spinach, and zucchini are generally well-tolerated and less likely to cause gas.
  4. Cooked Vegetables:
    • Cooking vegetables can make them easier to digest. Steaming or roasting vegetables can be gentler on the digestive system.
  5. Rice and Quinoa:
    • Grains like rice and quinoa are usually well-tolerated and can be a good alternative to wheat-based products.
  6. Low-Lactose Dairy:
    • If lactose is an issue, consider lactose-free or low-lactose dairy options such as lactose-free milk or hard cheeses.
  7. Herbs and Spices:
    • Use herbs and spices like ginger, peppermint, and fennel, which may help with digestion and alleviate bloating.
  8. Probiotic-Rich Foods:
    • Incorporate probiotic-rich foods like yogurt (if well-tolerated), kefir, sauerkraut, or kimchi to support a healthy gut microbiome.
  9. Drink Plenty of Water:
    • Staying hydrated is essential for good digestion. Drink water throughout the day to help prevent constipation and bloating.
  10. Limit Carbonated Drinks:
  • Carbonated beverages can introduce gas into the digestive system, potentially leading to bloating. Opt for still water or herbal teas instead.

Remember that individual responses to foods can vary, and it's advisable to keep a food diary to identify specific triggers for your bloating. If bloating persists or is severe, it's essential to consult with a healthcare professional to rule out any underlying medical conditions.

4 months ago #12
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 125  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

If salad is causing you to bloat, then there must be cabbage or other green leaves in it. That causes it.
https://steroidwiki.com/forum/post/4221/

Tonillo

2 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

5 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

6 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...