1. Steroids Forum
  2. General Discussion
  3. DECA Cycles - What is the duration and timing of DECA Cycle?

DECA Cycles - What is the duration and timing of DECA Cycle?

11 months ago #1
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Anyone???

• Created

Ziller33 11 months ago
  • Last Reply

Geekmonster 10 months ago

replies

views

users

11 months ago #2
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

Hye, As far as I know, a deca cycle lasts 17 weeks. During the period, users start small and build over the course of 17 weeks. This builds tolerance, and about the halfway mark, Deca's effects start to accelerate.

Quoted Ziller33; Post# 4234

Anyone???

11 months ago #3
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion
Contributing Member Posts: 80  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

16 week’s minimum. It’s has a very long ester attached.

11 months ago #4
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 177  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

You can change the length of your testosterone and deca cycles according to your particular needs. These cycles stay an average of 12 weeks, but you can prolong them up to 16 weeks. For a 16-week cycle, you should take Arimidex, HGH, and testosterone supplements as PCT. Deca should be taken for 14 weeks, and dianabol for 6 weeks.

10 months ago #5
PopsJuiced
Threads:
Reviews:
 PopsJuiced
PopsJuiced
Junior Member Posts: 13  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

Are you talking about a Deca Only Cycle or are you planning on running some Test with it? I ask because of the issues with Deca Dick. It’s best to run Test along with it to negate any of the problems like DD. Rule of thumb is run Test the same mg or slightly higher than your Deca. If you’re pinning 300mg of Nandrolone Decanate your Test should be minimum 300mg but it’s better at
400 mg Test
300 mg Deca
Every week in split doses
200 Test
150 Deca
Around every 3-4 days.
As far as length a minimum of 12 weeks with 15-16 weeks being better. Deca take 3 weeks to fully kick in unless you start your cycle with a little NPP. I know a lot of BB’s prefer NPP over Decanate due to the fact it’s faster acting, less sides and if there any issues you can get it out of your system faster.

10 months ago #6
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster
Contributing Member Posts: 42  Reviews: 1  Threads: 23 

LoL!!!
Please explain Deca Dick…
Funniest thing I’ve heard all week!!!

10 months ago #7
PopsJuiced
Threads:
Reviews:
 PopsJuiced
PopsJuiced

Lol It does sound odd but it’s a condition from taking Nadrolone Decanate. This article explains it!! I thought it was a myth….Until it happen to me😕😕 For a man that’s a hell’uva blow to our ego to say the least! You get ready to go and your junk won’t work!!!! You first thought is “Oh fuck you dumbass you’ve broke him”!!!

New Study: 'DECA DICK' EXPLAINED AT LAST!

Anabolic Steroid Nandrolone Inhibits Nitric Oxide!

Holy shit! What the fuck?!

Now we know why nandrolone, an anabolic steroid (also known as 19-nortestosterone used in the form of esters such as nandrolone decanoate/Deca-Durabolin) causes erectile dysfunction and is often referred to as “Deca Dick.” This synthetic anabolic steroid has been available for decades. Early potential uses were for osteoporosis, anemia and muscle wasting. Anecdotal reports by bodybuilders suggest that nandrolone decreases joint pain from lifting heavy weights. Nandrolone binds to androgen receptors with greater binding affinity than testosterone, contributing to enhanced muscle growth. Nandrolone esters are among the most widely used steroids worldwide for medical use and to improve physique and performance.

A new study in the Journal Steroids, March 2018, found that nandrolone combined with strenuous resistance training reduces vascular nitric oxide bioavailability and impairs endothelium-dependent vasodilation. Nandrolone can inhibit erectile function and cause sexual impairment as well as increase blood pressure and cardiovascular disease. Nandrolone plus strenuous resistance training increased reactive oxygen species (ROS, free radicals) that damage cellular tissues. It also drastically reduced vascular nitric oxide bioavailability. Nandrolone also increased arterial wall thickening and endothelial dysfunction. Nandrolone may increase the risk of cardiovascular disease and erectile dysfunction by decreasing dihydrotestosterone (DHT!), which is the active androgen involved in nitric oxide-meditated penile erections. Transdermal DHT is aging men has been shown to increase early morning erections and ability to maintain them. 

5-alpha-reductase enzyme normally converts testosterone in the prostate gland and hair follicle to DHT. DHT can cause prostate enlargement and alopecia (hair loss). Treatment of benign prostatic hypertrophy and alopecia with the drug finasteride lowers DHT but has side effects such as erectile and endothelial dysfunction. I am very concerned that finasteride taken for hair loss and benign prostatic hypertrophy may cause erectile and endothelial dysfunction and increase the risk of cardiovascular disease! 

Many anabolic steroid users use nandrolone because it does not convert into DHT. DHT can enhance hair loss (alopecia). This is one of the reasons why men use nandrolone, or *Deca, *as a replacement for testosterone because it could alleviate the development of androgenic alopecia. Because nandrolone does not raise DHT, it has less effect on hair loss than exogenous testosterone (with its subsequent conversion to DHT). That’s why nandrolone may be beneficial in hypogonadal men concerned with alopecia. The downside is that while nandrolone might prevent alopecia hair loss, it may have detrimental effects on endothelial vascular and erectile function and increased potential risk of cardiovascular disease.

Nandrolone use lowers levels of luteinizing hormone and testosterone through negative feedback therefore, lowering DHT formation, but DHT is required for proper nitric oxide function. By inhibiting DHT, you lower nitric oxide bioavailability and endothelial function. It is theorized that nandrolone should be administered with testosterone (“stacked”) to provide DHT and prevent erectile dysfunction. However, specific in-vivo studies examining the effects of testosterone with nandrolone in humans have not been published. Very little scientific research exists regarding the use of nandrolone and, as such— further human studies are needed.

10 months ago #8
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster

Does tren do the same thing? I just completed my first week

10 months ago #9
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 177  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Tren is more like testosterone, and Deca is used for bulking meanwhile tren is used for cutting. So, both are different in functionality as well as side effects. You can use Deca with testosterone to increase the size without causing too much water retention.

Quoted Geekmonster; Post# 4521

Does tren do the same thing? I just completed my first week

10 months ago #10
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 540  Reviews: 1  Threads: 956 

Typically, a deca cycle lasts 17 weeks. During the period, users start small and build over the course of 17 weeks. This builds tolerance, and about the halfway mark, Deca's effects start to accelerate.

Jovana

10 months ago #11
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster

What about Tren?
I just started week 2 today.
When does it’s effects start to accelerate?

10 months ago #12
PopsJuiced
Threads:
Reviews:
 PopsJuiced
PopsJuiced

Are you using Tren Acetate or Enanthate? Acetate in only a few days and as with any Enanthate ester around 2 weeks

10 months ago #13
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 540  Reviews: 1  Threads: 956 

The onset of accelerated effects from trenbolone can vary depending on several factors, including the individual's genetics, dosage, cycle length, and overall response to the drug. Generally, users may start experiencing noticeable changes within the first few weeks of use.

Jovana

> Quoted Geekmonster; Post# 4561

> What about Tren?
> I just started week 2 today.
> When does it’s effects start to accelerate?

10 months ago #14
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster

Tren-E 200

> Quoted PopsJuiced; Post# 4564

> Are you using Tren Acetate or Enanthate? Acetate in only a few days and as with any Enanthate ester around 2 weeks

antakc

1 hour ago .  5

Hello to everybody! I ordered MK-677 from DeusChem! The delivery was super-fast and safe, no problems with customs, around 3-4 days in Europe. The payment is easy to proceed and all negotiation with company is super tolerant and pleasant. The product is 100% working. Was using fi ...

David_321

1 hour ago .  5

Hier kun je alles kopen wat een fatsoenlijke sporter nodig heeft om zich te blijven ontwikkelen: van tests tot WG. Ik ben blij met de grote keuze aan fabrikanten en het feit dat de "Balkan" natuurlijk favoriet is. Alle preparaten zijn niet nep - ik heb de etikettering o ...

Martin534

2 hours ago .  5

Bedankt voor een breed en zeer informatief consult, de kennis van de consulent - op het hoogste niveau! Het assortiment is luxe!