11 months ago #1
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

I currently weigh 210# with an estimated 15-18% body fat and am planning to run a 12-week cycle of test-c/deca/dbol. My diet and training have been on point for the last few months. This is not my first cycle, and I am wondering about the appropriate test to deca ratio. Should the test actually be a full double dose of the deca? For the first 6 weeks, I plan to front-load with 50mg of dbol per day taken one hour before working out. I am unsure if this timing is appropriate or if I should split the dbol throughout the day. Throughout the entire cycle, I will be running 500mg of test-c and 400mg of deca per week, split into two doses taken on Monday and Thursday. Is the test to deca ratio appropriate, or should the test be higher? A full double dose seems unnecessary.

• Created

dan88 11 months ago
  • Last Reply

Pcushion 11 months ago

replies

views

users

11 months ago #2
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion
Contributing Member Posts: 80  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

The proper ratio is all about personal preference, but if you want to avoid most side effects with deca 2:1 test/deca. Your current proposal is more than acceptable in my opinion. You have to control estrogen with deca more than any other hormone. I always use Aro 25mg 2x a week. You don’t need to wait until sides present themselves nor do you need to β€œplay it by ear.” Start your e2 control day 1.

You need to split the dbol dose 2x a day. Its half life is only 8-10h. I hope this helps. Hit me up if you need anything.
Pcushion
Rep for basicstero.ws

antakc

3 hours ago .  5

Hello to everybody! I ordered MK-677 from DeusChem! The delivery was super-fast and safe, no problems with customs, around 3-4 days in Europe. The payment is easy to proceed and all negotiation with company is super tolerant and pleasant. The product is 100% working. Was using fi ...

David_321

4 hours ago .  5

Hier kun je alles kopen wat een fatsoenlijke sporter nodig heeft om zich te blijven ontwikkelen: van tests tot WG. Ik ben blij met de grote keuze aan fabrikanten en het feit dat de "Balkan" natuurlijk favoriet is. Alle preparaten zijn niet nep - ik heb de etikettering o ...

Martin534

4 hours ago .  5

Bedankt voor een breed en zeer informatief consult, de kennis van de consulent - op het hoogste niveau! Het assortiment is luxe!