11 months ago #1
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

Hi, looking for suggestions on injecting Masteron with a 31 gauge 1/2" needle. Injected into my quad and got a lump and bruising. Wondering if I should try injecting into my bicep or tricep, or if subcutaneous injection in my abdomen would work. Unsure if Masteron absorbs subcutaneously like testosterone does. Any advice would be appreciated.

• Created

dan88 11 months ago
  • Last Reply

House 11 months ago

replies

views

users

11 months ago #2
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

My preferred method for cruising is using slin pins on my shoulder. Although you suggested using mast instead, I fail to comprehend why it wouldn't be absorbed subcutaneously like test. However, I want to make it clear that I am not an expert on this matter. I am simply suggesting that perhaps you should consider trying to use your shoulder instead.

Mickael

3 hours ago .  5

Bien reçu , bien emballé , merci 👌

MAXSXX70

3 hours ago .  5

shop always stocked. They are very quick in deliveries and precise in packaging. I have now almost tried all the products and they are of excellent quality. I'm already about to place another order

Shoko

4 hours ago .  5

SIS labs test prop and npp review. Client ServicesResponsive prompt and professional in communicating. T/AT/A was very quick and packed discreetly. ProductsSIS labs test prop and SIS labs npp, QualityI like the quick joint relief from npp. From onwards every cycle will include so ...