Cycles, Doses and Syringes, Oh my

10 months ago #1
blkscallion
Threads:
Reviews:
 blkscallion
blkscallion
Junior Member Posts: 13  Reviews: 1  Threads: 3 

I have read many guides over the past few weeks. I decided that I want to go ahead and start cycling. Moreover I've done a lot of research on how I should be using test and what the doses are and I still can't figure it out. I want to know how much I need to have in the syringe for the twice a week 300 ml cypionate dose. How long should a typical cycle be for someone just starting out just like me? My goal is to inject on Mondays and Thursdays. Do I inject 10 mL or just one ml for each of those Monday and Thursday dosing sessions? If anyone can offer a tailored approach to starting this because I am new, that would be greatly appreciated.

• Created

blkscallion 10 months ago
  • Last Reply

House 10 months ago

replies

views

users

10 months ago #2
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

I hope you are doing your own research as well which is the most important part. You would need a BRAND NEW 3 - 5 cc syringe with a 22 gauge syringe. See the attached needle guide.
Doses are the important part and they are not in ml. Commonly in the form of mg/ml e.g. 300mg/ml per week. That's a moderate dose with little side effects and one could try upto 12 weeks just to get a taste of how it feels. Anyways i am not suggesting anything and advise you to educate yourself more on the topic before proceeding at all.

Use this dosage calculator: https://steroidwiki.com/calculators/calculator-dosage-mg-ml.php
Plot your cycle: https://steroidwiki.com/calculators/steroidcycleplotter.php

hypodermic needle gauge guide.webphypodermic_needle_colour_chart_82694e2e-3346-45a3-a0bd-6a7d1eeb8654_1400x587.jpg

Quoted blkscallion; Post# 4263

I have read many guides over the past few weeks. I decided that I want to go ahead and start cycling. Moreover I've done a lot of research on how I should be using test and what the doses are and I still can't figure it out. I want to know how much I need to have in the syringe for the twice a week 300 ml cypionate dose. How long should a typical cycle be for someone just starting out just like me? My goal is to inject on Mondays and Thursdays. Do I inject 10 mL or just one ml for each of those Monday and Thursday dosing sessions? If anyone can offer a tailored approach to starting this because I am new, that would be greatly appreciated.

10 months ago #3
blkscallion
Threads:
Reviews:
 blkscallion
blkscallion

Ok. I appreciate you replying. So, I understand you are not suggesting anything. I am mostly asking about if these guides mean an entire vile in a one week, every 3.5 Injection. That's seems as if the guides say 300ml a week. I'm so confused about what I need to do and I just don't know how to break it down enough to be able to understand how I need to ask. If I want to do 12 weeks, is that requiring 12 bottles ?

10 months ago #4
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli

Show me the vial (clearly). Take a look at this thread: https://steroidwiki.com/forum/topic/99-cycles-cycles-cycles.html

Quoted blkscallion; Post# 4290

Ok. I appreciate you replying. So, I understand you are not suggesting anything. I am mostly asking about if these guides mean an entire vile in a one week, every 3.5 Injection. That's seems as if the guides say 300ml a week. I'm so confused about what I need to do and I just don't know how to break it down enough to be able to understand how I need to ask. If I want to do 12 weeks, is that requiring 12 bottles ?

10 months ago #5
blkscallion
Threads:
Reviews:
 blkscallion
blkscallion

image-1586199073-dmvjdizqop_350_350_1.jpgIm going to be using this. 300mg/mL cypionate suspended in grapeseed oil. I am waiting for them to get to me. I would like to know what I'm doing. I have been reading about this since March but I still don't know what amount goes in a syringe for each dose

10 months ago #6
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli

That's funny. Anyways, this vial is dosed at 300mg/ml. Which means each ml (cc) contains 300mg of active ingredient. So if you are aiming for 300mg per week, you'll be injecting 1ml of this vial per week. I would prefer doing 0.5 ml (cc) twice a week.
Syringes are marked in cc's which is equal to ml's. I hope you understand the basic concept. In my opinion, there is alot you need to consider & learn. Make sure you don't end up injuring yourself.

Quoted blkscallion; Post# 4295

image-1586199073-dmvjdizqop_350_350_1.jpgIm going to be using this. 300mg/mL cypionate suspended in grapeseed oil. I am waiting for them to get to me. I would like to know what I'm doing. I have been reading about this since March but I still don't know what amount goes in a syringe for each dose

10 months ago #7
blkscallion
Threads:
Reviews:
 blkscallion
blkscallion

Ok. I will read up more. I'm more sure about it. You've made it make more sense. And one of the guides mentioned the same thing about breaking the dose into 0.5 or 0.7 cc twice a week. I'm nervous and extremely excited 😊. I want to start a gym membership but, I don't have a car. I use my apartment gym and a jungle gym at this park close to me. The jungle gym has this equipment that uses your weight as "weights". I be sore as hell. Will this be enough exercise to see some results?

10 months ago #8
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli

Get a gym membership. Train for 3-5 years and then come back.

Quoted blkscallion; Post# 4301

Ok. I will read up more. I'm more sure about it. You've made it make more sense. And one of the guides mentioned the same thing about breaking the dose into 0.5 or 0.7 cc twice a week. I'm nervous and extremely excited 😊. I want to start a gym membership but, I don't have a car. I use my apartment gym and a jungle gym at this park close to me. The jungle gym has this equipment that uses your weight as "weights". I be sore as hell. Will this be enough exercise to see some results?

10 months ago #9
blkscallion
Threads:
Reviews:
 blkscallion
blkscallion

Lol sure! This is a decision I'm making for myself to keep going for life. I'm not fat or anything and I want to become more physically attractive and see if I can find my libido

10 months ago #10
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 144  Reviews: 0  Threads: 19 

Hey Oli,
Why would you prefer to break down the dose into two parts? What's the advantage of it? I think the outcome would be the same because the person will take up 1ml per week in both cases.

Quoted oli; Post# 4297

That's funny. Anyways, this vial is dosed at 300mg/ml. Which means each ml (cc) contains 300mg of active ingredient. So if you are aiming for 300mg per week, you'll be injecting 1ml of this vial per week. I would prefer doing 0.5 ml (cc) twice a week.
Syringes are marked in cc's which is equal to ml's. I hope you understand the basic concept. In my opinion, there is alot you need to consider & learn. Make sure you don't end up injuring yourself.

10 months ago #11
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 39 

Hey, before using any product and quantity always do your own research and what suits your body. I am sharing my cycle I hope it will give you an idea, For a twice-a-week dose of 300 mg cypionate, you'll need to draw 1.5 ml or you can also draw 1.25 ml into the syringe for each injection on Mondays and Thursdays. But as you said you are a beginner, a typical cycle can last 8 to 12 weeks.
I hope that answers your question. Feel free to ask again.

Quoted blkscallion; Post# 4263

Tonillo

3 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

7 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

7 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...