10 months ago #1
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster
Contributing Member Posts: 42  Reviews: 1  Threads: 23 

This is my first Tren Cycle so far it’s ok. I’m pinning 3 times a week with Tren-e 200 at .5ml Monday Wednesday Friday, which is 300mg/week. I’m running 100mg/week of test-c.

I’m supplementing with 50mg TUDCA/day, Krill Oil 800mg/day.

I’m also running Winny 30mg/day

I’m trying to cut by way of calorie deficiency.

Can somebody school me on my game plan here?

Any suggestions is welcome

Best regards

• Created

Geekmonster 10 months ago
  • Last Reply

TomsSasuk 4 months ago

replies

views

users

10 months ago #2
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion
Contributing Member Posts: 80  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

You’re fine with pinning the tren 2x a week man unless you just want to pin it three. How long are you planning on running the winstrol. I personally would add it to the back of the cycle.

Tren is an awesome cutting agent, but it’s also a carb whore. You’re going to have to keep your caloric intake a bit higher while on tren. You want your calories lower than when bulking but not 1,500 calories a day either. If you don’t keep your carbs fairly steady your blood sugar will bottom out on tren.

10 months ago #3
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster

So how much pasta a day? Right now I’m strictly chicken breast and either a big ass bowl of Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage, or broccoli.

I’ve already had a diet Coach but I think getting advice from you guys on diet is next level cuzz this isn’t just weight loss and infomercial type shit.

I plan on running this for at least 8weeks so I’ll take your advice and add the winny in week numbers 3 or 4.

Best regards

10 months ago #4
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion

That’s a hard question to answer because I don’t know you ur whole situation like you do. That said I always ate complex carbs with breakfast, mid lunch, lunch, and pre workout. After that I canned the carbs.

Tren drastically increases IGF-1 production. Not a little bit but an ass load. IGF will bind to insulin receptors and stimulate the transport of glucose into muscles cells. This is going to lower blood sugar levels. IGF1 also suppresses insulin production and lacks insulin’s ability to stabilize blood sugar. On top of all this, tren is ramping up natural protein synthesis on your body to a level it’s never seen. That’s also requires nutrients. All this is why you have to eat a substantial amount of carbs on tren. If you eat properly with tren, you will get leaner and bigger at the same time.

If you need anything feel free to message me. You can also find me at the basicstero thread. We are a sponsor in this board. We can also keep the conversation going here. That’s all on you. I hope I helped.

Pcushion
Basicstero.ws

10 months ago #5
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster

Thanks bro, I ate a bowl of pasta salad today and honestly I haven’t eaten any carbs in about 90 days and I completely cut out sugar, no sodas, no juices, no sweets not even artificial.

I eat a container (from Walmart) of precooked grilled chicken, and always green veggies to go with.

After reading your info I’m gonna include a bowl of pasta salad to go with.

10 months ago #6
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion

I absolutely would. The crazy thing with bodybuilding is that nothing is universal. Add some carbs back and if you don’t like the results then cut them back out. I do believe you’re going to like having some light carbs. It will help
You look more full too.

Quoted Geekmonster; Post# 4424

Thanks bro, I ate a bowl of pasta salad today and honestly I haven’t eaten any carbs in about 90 days and I completely cut out sugar, no sodas, no juices, no sweets not even artificial.
I eat a container (from Walmart) of precooked grilled chicken, and always green veggies to go with.
After reading your info I’m gonna include a bowl of pasta salad to go with.

10 months ago #7
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 36 

Hey Brother!!! I think your current Tren Cycle seems to be going well. As far as I know, Test E should be injected every 3–4 days. I have attached a link below for you to read about the profiles of these steroids and gain a detailed understanding. I hope it helps you find the answers you're looking for. Kindly click here for a better understanding.

Quoted Geekmonster; Post# 4395

This is my first Tren Cycle so far it’s ok. I’m pinning 3 times a week with Tren-e 200 at .5ml Monday Wednesday Friday, which is 300mg/week. I’m running 100mg/week of test-c.
Best regards

10 months ago #8
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster

Thanks bro,
I was thinking of getting ParmacomLabs Test-E 300 and rocking with that, they sent me a free Test-p 50 which I know, (50?) but I might start using that up with my test-c but I’m thinking since I’m already using tren-e, why not pair it with test-e???

10 months ago #9
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster

I’m rocking with this kind of daily diet right IMG_2770.jpegIMG_2771.jpegnow

10 months ago #10
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

Hey brother! Thank you so much for linking articles here. I was searching for some quality content on these profiles, and you made my job easier.

Quoted aisgood; Post# 4432

Hey Brother!!! I think your current Tren Cycle seems to be going well. As far as I know, Test E should be injected every 3–4 days. I have attached a link below for you to read about the profiles of these steroids and gain a detailed understanding. I hope it helps you find the answers you're looking for. Kindly click here for a better understanding.

10 months ago #11
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion

The prop 50 is primarily used by our sponsored Pcom athletes. They use it to be more exact with dosing when they are running low amounts of test right before a show. It’s easier to pull 12.5mg from prop 50 than prop 100.

We just released a fresh test e lab report. It checked out as our customers expected. I just swapped from e300 to cyp 250. Just to change it up.

Quoted Geekmonster; Post# 4437

Thanks bro,
I was thinking of getting ParmacomLabs Test-E 300 and rocking with that, they sent me a free Test-p 50 which I know, (50?) but I might start using that up with my test-c but I’m thinking since I’m already using tren-e, why not pair it with test-e???

10 months ago #12
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster

WoW this wiki is the best thing ever.

Learning a lot from you guys.

Did pin #4 this AM and I still feel great and sticking with the diet.

10 months ago #13
Soprano
Threads:
Reviews:
 Soprano
Soprano
Junior Member Posts: 9  Reviews: 2  Threads: 0 

Hey Man,
Where did you order the TUDCA from?

Quoted Geekmonster; Post# 4395

Best regards

10 months ago #14
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster

Amazon IMG_2781.png

4 months ago #15
TomsSasuk
Banned
Threads:
Reviews:
 TomsSasuk
TomsSasuk
Banned Posts: 10  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

I am not a medical professional, and I strongly advise consulting with a healthcare professional or a qualified fitness/nutrition expert before starting or making changes to any steroid cycle or supplementation plan. The information provided here is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice.
That being said, if you are considering a cycle involving Trenbolone (Tren) and other compounds, it's crucial to approach it with caution and prioritize your health and safety. Trenbolone is a powerful and potentially harsh steroid that can have various side effects, and its use should be carefully monitored.
Here are some general points to consider:

1. Dosages and Frequency:

• Your Trenbolone dosage is at 300mg/week, and Testosterone-Cypionate (Test-C) at 100mg/week. Dosages can vary from person to person, and individual responses can differ. It's important to start with conservative doses to assess how your body reacts.

2. Cycle Duration:

• Trenbolone cycles are often shorter due to its potency and potential side effects. A typical cycle might last 8-12 weeks, but this can vary.

3. Side Effects:

• Trenbolone can have notable side effects, including cardiovascular issues, insomnia, and mood swings. If you experience severe side effects, it's crucial to seek medical attention promptly.

4. Supportive Supplements:

• TUDCA is commonly used to support liver health during oral steroid use. Krill oil can provide omega-3 fatty acids which have various health benefits. However, the efficacy of supplements can vary, and again, professional advice is recommended.

5. Caloric Deficiency:

• Cutting by creating a calorie deficiency is a common approach. Ensure you're still meeting your nutritional needs, including adequate protein intake for muscle preservation.

6. Monitoring and PCT:

• Regular blood work is essential to monitor your health during the cycle. Also, a proper post-cycle therapy (PCT) plan is crucial to help your body recover natural hormonal balance after the cycle.

7. Professional Guidance:

• Consult with a healthcare professional or a knowledgeable fitness/nutrition expert experienced in steroid use for personalized advice.

Remember, the use of steroids can have serious health implications, and their use should be approached with caution. Always prioritize your health, follow best practices, and seek professional guidance.

Yoandry

14 minutes ago .  5

Pedido recibido todo perfecto. 100%. Gracias.

@Fabio Grazie per aver condiviso il tuo feedback:)

mmerc

16 hours ago .  5

The responsiveness and communication was top notch along with the product.The packaging was also excellent.Quick delivery and everything they advised was correct.Thank you.