gym cycle and joint?

10 months ago #1
german_prime
Threads:
Reviews:
 german_prime
german_prime
Junior Member Posts: 2  Reviews: 1  Threads: 2 

Hi, i have question, was trying to find info on web but hard to believe, with weed its a lot of marketing war. Its very bad for my results if i am one time per evening smoke little joint for better sleeping and appetite?

• Created

german_prime 10 months ago
  • Last Reply

Ziller33 5 months ago

replies

views

users

10 months ago #2
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Bro, you may feel hungry after smoking a joint as it promotes the release of a hormone known as Ghrelin, but it doesn't help with sleep, as far as I know. Wait, what is the specific substance that you are smoking?
Why don't you consult for professional help regarding this matter? Doctors may give you an alternate drug to help you.

10 months ago #3
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 34 

I totally agree with you that the cannabis industry is filled with marketing hype. Smoking cannabis cigarettes can have varying impacts on varying individuals, so it's better to consider see a healthcare professional for theadvice. Btw, what specific results you are aiming for??and have you tried any other methods to improve your sleep and appetite? or any other non-cannabis-related options for your sleep and appetite concerns?

Quoted german_prime; Post# 4403

Hi, i have question, was trying to find info on web but hard to believe, with weed its a lot of marketing war. Its very bad for my results if i am one time per evening smoke little joint for better sleeping and appetite?

10 months ago #4
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

If you are refering to drug test on job, you should be fine as long as it is prescribed by a doctor. If bodybuilding, i don't have personal experience in working out along with dope. But from what i've heard is that it kills motivation and without motivation, you can't achieve nothing in bb.

10 months ago #5
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 39 

Hi BROTHER! I understand your concern. Have you considered exploring alternative methods or substances that help with your sleep and appetite without the concerns you have about the marketing and potential negative effects associated with weed?

9 months ago #6
german_prime
Threads:
Reviews:
 german_prime
german_prime
Junior Member Posts: 2  Reviews: 1  Threads: 2 

thx all for answers! yes i was trying sleeping pills but this i think is bigger evil that joint on evening :) And only on evening, before like You said kills motivation to do anything. My aim to get some good quality kg, but apetite also is not the biggest

5 months ago #7
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

Hey, dude, I recommend you see a doctor. While I cannot answer for training while on medications, it is widely recognized that using drugs may significantly reduce motivation, which might stop progress toward your bodybuilding goals. Maintaining a healthy and motivated attitude is critical to reaching your best potential in the world of bodybuilding.

5 months ago #8
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 85 

Hye bro. It's important to consider your personal objectives and priorities. Occasional usage for sleep and appetite can be fine, but moderation is required to ensure that it does not negatively effect your outcomes.

Tonillo

11 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

15 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

15 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...