10 months ago #1
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster
Contributing Member Posts: 42  Reviews: 1  Threads: 23 

I next month I want to jump on either IPAMORELIN or tesamorelin. I need to know how both work and also dosage schedule.

Basically pen frequency, how much per day for how long.

Best regards

• Created

Geekmonster 10 months ago
  • Last Reply

yourmuscleshop 10 months ago

replies

views

users

10 months ago #2
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

Hey, I would suggest you do a thorough research. Giving you a brief detail on it. As far as I know, I give It works by stimulating the secretion of HGH, increasing lean muscle mass. It also works by reducing abdominal body fat, reduces recovery time, and also helps build muscle.

10 months ago #3
Soprano
Threads:
Reviews:
 Soprano
Soprano
Junior Member Posts: 9  Reviews: 2  Threads: 0 

If you find usefull info on both and set up a plan for yourself, please share here. Also interested to try any of these, but need to do a deepdive to understand the differences and come up with a protocol. My list also includes Hexarelin and ghrp2 and 6.

Thank you

10 months ago #4
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 540  Reviews: 1  Threads: 960 

Hi,

Tesamorelin and Ipamorelin are synthetic peptides that stimulate the release of growth hormone in the body. Tesamorelin acts as a growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) analog and binds to receptors in the hypothalamus, triggering growth hormone release. Ipamorelin binds to growth hormone secretagogue receptors (GHSRs) in the pituitary gland, stimulating growth hormone release. Increased growth hormone levels can have various effects on the body, including muscle growth and improved body composition. However, their use should be under medical supervision.

The dosage schedule for Tesamorelin and Ipamorelin can vary depending on factors such as the specific medical condition being treated, individual response, and the guidance of a healthcare professional. It's important to note that the use of these peptides should always be done under the supervision and prescription of a qualified healthcare provider.

Jovana

> Quoted Geekmonster; Post# 4471

> I next month I want to jump on either IPAMORELIN or tesamorelin. I need to know how both work and also dosage schedule.
> Basically pen frequency, how much per day for how long.
> Best regards

RazorRamone

2 hours ago .  4.5

This was my first time ordering from Deus so I started off with a small order.I was very impressed with the communication and the extremely helpful customer service that answered all my queries as a new customer.I am also very impressed with the packaging and quality of the items ...

elfo_travieso

5 hours ago .  4.75

Todo genial, el reparto tardo algo, pero no es culpa de ellos, me comuniqué con ellos y todo sin problemas me ayudaron en todas mis dudas y muy rápidos, 100% recomendable.

GeneticAn0maly

6 hours ago .  4.5

Recieved products within 2 weeks of ordering inside EU without issues, good price and good quality product overall.