10 months ago #1
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster
Contributing Member Posts: 42  Reviews: 1  Threads: 23 

I’m gonna start ordering these (buy 3 get 1 free) and so I need to know how to take them. Since it says 2mg does that mean (just like anything else) 1ml/2mg or what? And would I be injecting 2mg/day? How long does one vial last and about how many vials total would I need to purchase to make a difference ???IMG_2798.png

• Created

Geekmonster 10 months ago
  • Last Reply

Geekmonster 10 months ago

replies

views

users

10 months ago #2
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

Hey bro. I have been using 1mg per day. I think you should also use 1 mg. Do not exceed your dose at the start. I think one vial last for up to 28 days

> Quoted Geekmonster; Post# 4602

> I’m gonna start ordering these (buy 3 get 1 free) and so I need to know how to take them. Since it says 2mg does that mean (just like anything else) 1ml/2mg or what? And would I be injecting 2mg/day? How long does one vial last and about how many vials total would I need to purchase to make a difference ???IMG_2798.png

10 months ago #3
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster

Oohhhhhhhhh, ok, so do you use an insulin syringe, and how many ml’s is 1gn per n the syringe???

How long have you been using and what are your results looking like???

10 months ago #4
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster

Hey, doesn’t just good ole HGH achieve the same results

> Quoted House; Post# 4608

> Hey bro. I have been using 1mg per day. I think you should also use 1 mg. Do not exceed your dose at the start. I think one vial last for up to 28 days
> > Quoted Geekmonster; Post# 4602
> >

> > I’m gonna start ordering these (buy 3 get 1 free) and so I need to know how to take them. Since it says 2mg does that mean (just like anything else) 1ml/2mg or what? And would I be injecting 2mg/day? How long does one vial last and about how many vials total would I need to purchase to make a difference ???IMG_2798.png
> >

Elias3-51

3 hours ago .  5

Die Berater in diesem Geschäft sind immer auf dem Laufenden, was die neuesten Trends und Innovationen in der Welt der Sporternährung angeht.

Jon

3 hours ago .  5

Dank der Professionalität der Berater war ich in der Lage, die perfekten Ergänzungsmittel für meine sportlichen Ziele auszuwählen.

Sandra

3 hours ago .  5

Excellent drug, bought here for the first time, very satisfied with the quality, prompt delivery. I liked the large selection of manufacturers. Very glad that there is such a cool online shop for athletes.