1. Steroids Forum
  2. Olympic Sports
  3. HADI for Mr Olympia ? What do boys think ??

HADI for Mr Olympia ? What do boys think ??

1 year ago #1
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 540  Reviews: 1  Threads: 955 

HADI for Mr Olympia ? What do boys think ??

Your Muscle Shop

• Created

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Ziller33 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

hadi-choopan-4-750x393.jpgHadi not too bad of an option for Olympia but i don't see him winning it ever, probably due to his height. Sad enough but genetics play a major major role in this game. He is 5.5" i think, at that height it is just impossible to achieve the visibility, muscle clarity & definition which taller guys are able to achieve.
The simplest formula to winning Olympia is you need to be bigger and more leaner than the Ancient Greek Gods. You can do your maths now.

1 year ago #3
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1002  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

I agree with @oli. Having a bigger frame requires alot of effort to fill it up. Genetics is one of the key reason which puts Top Bodybuilder's at the Top.

Quoted oli; Post# 596

hadi-choopan-4-750x393.jpgHadi not too bad of an option for Olympia but i don't see him winning it ever, probably due to his height. Sad enough but genetics play a major major role in this game. He is 5.5" i think, at that height it is just impossible to achieve the visibility, muscle clarity & definition which taller guys are able to achieve.The simplest formula to winning Olympia is you need to be bigger and more leaner than the Ancient Greek Gods. You can do your maths now.

1 year ago #4
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 540  Reviews: 1  Threads: 955 

Great info bro πŸ™πŸΌ

1 year ago #5
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

I think you pointed it right out. That is the same reason why Kai Greene couldn't win Olympia. Olympia is all about the winners looking like olympians or greek gods (at least hypothetically).

Quoted oli; Post# 596

hadi-choopan-4-750x393.jpgHadi not too bad of an option for Olympia but i don't see him winning it ever, probably due to his height. Sad enough but genetics play a major major role in this game. He is 5.5" i think, at that height it is just impossible to achieve the visibility, muscle clarity & definition which taller guys are able to achieve.The simplest formula to winning Olympia is you need to be bigger and more leaner than the Ancient Greek Gods. You can do your maths now.

Mickael

2 hours ago .  5

Bien reΓ§u , bien emballΓ© , merci πŸ‘Œ

MAXSXX70

3 hours ago .  5

shop always stocked. They are very quick in deliveries and precise in packaging. I have now almost tried all the products and they are of excellent quality. I'm already about to place another order

Shoko

4 hours ago .  5

SIS labs test prop and npp review. Client ServicesResponsive prompt and professional in communicating. T/AT/A was very quick and packed discreetly. ProductsSIS labs test prop and SIS labs npp, QualityI like the quick joint relief from npp. From onwards every cycle will include so ...