1. Steroids Forum
  2. Olympic Sports
  3. HADI for Mr Olympia ? What do boys think ??

HADI for Mr Olympia ? What do boys think ??

1 year ago #1
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 538  Reviews: 1  Threads: 933 

HADI for Mr Olympia ? What do boys think ??

Your Muscle Shop

• Created

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Ziller33 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

hadi-choopan-4-750x393.jpgHadi not too bad of an option for Olympia but i don't see him winning it ever, probably due to his height. Sad enough but genetics play a major major role in this game. He is 5.5" i think, at that height it is just impossible to achieve the visibility, muscle clarity & definition which taller guys are able to achieve.
The simplest formula to winning Olympia is you need to be bigger and more leaner than the Ancient Greek Gods. You can do your maths now.

1 year ago #3
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

I agree with @oli. Having a bigger frame requires alot of effort to fill it up. Genetics is one of the key reason which puts Top Bodybuilder's at the Top.

Quoted oli; Post# 596

hadi-choopan-4-750x393.jpgHadi not too bad of an option for Olympia but i don't see him winning it ever, probably due to his height. Sad enough but genetics play a major major role in this game. He is 5.5" i think, at that height it is just impossible to achieve the visibility, muscle clarity & definition which taller guys are able to achieve.The simplest formula to winning Olympia is you need to be bigger and more leaner than the Ancient Greek Gods. You can do your maths now.

1 year ago #4
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 538  Reviews: 1  Threads: 933 

Great info bro 🙏🏼

1 year ago #5
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 85 

I think you pointed it right out. That is the same reason why Kai Greene couldn't win Olympia. Olympia is all about the winners looking like olympians or greek gods (at least hypothetically).

Quoted oli; Post# 596

hadi-choopan-4-750x393.jpgHadi not too bad of an option for Olympia but i don't see him winning it ever, probably due to his height. Sad enough but genetics play a major major role in this game. He is 5.5" i think, at that height it is just impossible to achieve the visibility, muscle clarity & definition which taller guys are able to achieve.The simplest formula to winning Olympia is you need to be bigger and more leaner than the Ancient Greek Gods. You can do your maths now.

Tonillo

7 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

10 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

11 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...