10 months ago #1
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 234  Reviews: 0  Threads: 41 

Hello Guys!!!! Hope you all are doing fine. I need some advice. I just completed a 16-week cycle using just Test C at 500mg each week. I put on a lot of lean mass while barely seeing any unwanted effects. I want to know how long I should wait before beginning my PCT (Nolvadex) cycle and if there is anything I can take throughout my PCT to maintain my strength gains because I recently achieved 350 on the bench.??

• Created

House 10 months ago
  • Last Reply

aisgood 10 months ago

replies

views

users

10 months ago #2
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 181  Reviews: 0  Threads: 38 

Hey bro, it looks like impressive progress with only the test! I believe it's time to consider incorporating HCG into your regimen.

Quoted House; Post# 5729

Hello Guys!!!! Hope you all are doing fine. I need some advice. I just completed a 16-week cycle using just Test C at 500mg each week. I put on a lot of lean mass while barely seeing any unwanted effects. I want to know how long I should wait before beginning my PCT (Nolvadex) cycle and if there is anything I can take throughout my PCT to maintain my strength gains because I recently achieved 350 on the bench.??

Jesse

9 hours ago .  5

The consultant was very nice and helped with product selection. Ordered everything I needed and was satisfied.

Icastlebravo

9 hours ago .  5

This is my third purchase on this supplier deuschem.com. They never disappointed me. Always Very Satisfied from the team.Best Possible Price on alll Products.You Can’t find Deuschem or Biaxol products, at a best price, somewhere else.They have the best prices and the best quali ...

Sokar666

10 hours ago .  5

My order arrived in 8 days which is very quick for my country. Everything I ordered was included in the package and it was securely and safely wrapped. The products are legitimate and work incredibly well. The pricing is good compared to other sellers and they have discounts from ...