2 years ago #1
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

So, this guy i knew, lets call him esteban, used to homebrew a lot of gear, and he distributed it to hundreds and hundreds of people over the course of a few years, right up until operation Gear Grinder kicked off. Anyway, the majority of his gear was brewed(or so i have been told) was made with ethyl oleate and out of all those people, not a single one had a reaction to EO. A lot of ug stuff is made with eo as it is fairly inexpensive to purchase in large quty's.

Anyway, the moral of the story is, take a tiny bit, like 1/8 ml of it and try it out. If it starts getting ready have some cephalexin on hand and in the case of an allergic reaction, have some benadryl on hand.

• Created

oli 2 years ago
  • Last Reply

Ziller33 2 years ago

replies

views

users

2 years ago #2
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 85 

nice one very helpful

Tbk94

3 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

3 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...

@Mxla09 Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback - wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen!