2 years ago #1
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

To produce steroids, precise calculation (recipe) and knowledge is required to achieve the desired concentrations. The Injectable Steroid Powder Calculator is a game changer. It only takes the amount of solute and the required finished dosage in mg per ml (mg/ml) and gives out the quantity of the ingredients required. The recipe is based on the lowest amount of solvents(BA/BB) required to keep the powders/solute dissolved. With 2% Benzyl Alcohol (BA) and 20% Benzyl Benzoate (BB) you will find that the solution can hold almost any compound in its normal mg/ml variations. Stronger solvents like Ethyl Oleate are often used by steroid labs to make high mg/ml products or with products that tend to be more painful. This calculator is for the normal dosing only. This calculator is not to be used in production of water based injections e.g. Winstrol, Test-P etc
Having used several resources on the internet, i was not able to find a reliable injectable steroid homebrew calculator. Therefore, SteroidsWiki.com made this for you.

Terminologies
GSO = Grape Seed Oil
CSO = Cotton Seed Oil
EO = Ethyl Oleate
BA = Benzyl Alcohol
BB = Benzyl Benzoate
Please take the following recipe as an example
100grams of Testosterone Enanthate Powder
8.0ml Benzyl Alcohol (2% BA)
80.0ml Benzyl Benzoate (20% BB)
212.0ml Grape Seed Oil
This recipe produces 400ml of Testosterone Enanthate @ 250mg/ml. What if you had only 14g Testosterone Enanthate left? Or 30g? This is where the Steroid Calculator come handy.
As Powder Weight to solution displacement ratio doesn't matter much there is no special requirement to take it into account (however, we do).

Producing higher concentrations with Ethyl Oleate?
We'll do an article solely on Ethyl Oleate soon. For now. Ethyl Oleate is an excellent solvent which appears Pale Yellow like oil and provides a great way of holding great amount of solute within the solution. It offers painless and smooth injections.
If you wish to produce 500mg/ml of Testosterone Enanthate use the calculator to find the correct amount of Raw Materials Needed. Take the oil and split it 50/50 (divide by 2) with ethyl oleate. Rest of the ingredients stay the same. That should allow the solution to hold greater amount of solute in an even concentration.
Example:
100grams of Testosterone Enanthate Powder
4.0ml Benzyl Alcohol (2% BA)
40.0ml Benzyl Benzoate (20% BB)
28.0ml Grape Seed Oil
28.0ml Ethyl Oleate

The produced Solution is less than expected?
Example:
1 gram of Testosterone Enanthate
Required Dosage: 250mg/ml
This recipe should produce 4ml's of the Final Product because 1 grams contains 1000mg's and to achieve the dosage of 250mg per ml (mg/ml) we must have a final solution of 4ml.
In case you use this calculator and your final solution is off by a few ml's, you can check the Resultant Solution calculation and add the remainder volume of Oil i.e. GSO, CSO to the solution. Concentration will be on point.

Steroids Powder Calculator can be accessed at: https://www.steroidwiki.com/calculators/injectable-calc.php

• Created

oli 2 years ago
  • Last Reply

oli 1 year ago

replies

views

users

2 years ago #2
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 85 

good read thanks for posting

2 years ago #3
Lil_swole8769
Threads:
Reviews:
 Lil_swole8769
Lil_swole8769
Junior Member Posts: 3  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Is there a link to a video you could possibly post up for me every one some don't know the right way to Make it still

2 years ago #4
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli

Its very easy mate. Maintaining sterility in the first few batches is the hardest part. I'll see if i can find a video for you

Quoted javascript:void(0);; Post #post207
Is there a link to a video you could possibly post up for me every one some don't know the right way to Make it still

2 years ago #5
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 
This post was deleted.
1 year ago #6
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli

Youtube is such a beauty (for educational purposes only)

Be careful to not repeat the same at home

1 year ago #7
AccessDenied
Threads:
Reviews:
 AccessDenied
AccessDenied
Junior Member Posts: 17  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Did the BK calculator fail when changing the raw when you were looking for them?

1 year ago #8
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli

BK calc is confusing and isn't as accurate as the one on sw.

Quoted AccessDenied; Post# 1867

Did the BK calculator fail when changing the raw when you were looking for them?

Tonillo

1 hour ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

4 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

5 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...