1. Steroids Forum
  2. General Discussion
  3. What do you guys reccomend for Hair loss prevention ?

What do you guys reccomend for Hair loss prevention ?

1 year ago #1
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 540  Reviews: 1  Threads: 960 

What do you guys reccomend for Hair loss prevention ?

Your Muscle Shop

• Created

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

kaushik 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
kaushik
Banned
Threads:
Reviews:
 kaushik
kaushik
Banned Posts: 2  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Hello, Hair Loss problems are the biggest problem nowadays. In the market so many different medications are also available.
Minoxidil Topical solutions are the most popular brand available. Which are Higley Used to treat hair Loss. One more medication is available - Finasteride. They increase blood flow, which helps to grow new hair. All medications are available Online.

1 year ago #3
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

You need to be approved on board to put forward a sales pitch.

Quoted kaushik; Post# 667
Hello, Hair Loss problems are the biggest problem nowadays. In the market so many different medications are also available.
Minoxidil Topical solutions are the most popular brand available. Which are Higley Used to treat hair Loss. One more medication is available - Finasteride. They increase blood flow, which helps to grow new hair.

1 year ago #4
kaushik
Banned
Threads:
Reviews:
 kaushik
kaushik
Banned Posts: 2  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 
This post was deleted.

@Adctdtojuice @Adctdtojuice That sticker looks badass on that jar! So glad you got that gear from your gym bro and decided to give us a try. I still haven't tried the cut stack 300 yet, but with all the good feedback I have been getting I think I'll try it for my summer cut! ...

RazorRamone

10 hours ago .  4.5

This was my first time ordering from Deus so I started off with a small order.I was very impressed with the communication and the extremely helpful customer service that answered all my queries as a new customer.I am also very impressed with the packaging and quality of the items ...

elfo_travieso

13 hours ago .  4.75

Todo genial, el reparto tardo algo, pero no es culpa de ellos, me comuniqué con ellos y todo sin problemas me ayudaron en todas mis dudas y muy rápidos, 100% recomendable.