Body Recomp Cycle

1 month ago #1
JAH89
Threads:
Reviews:
 JAH89
JAH89
Junior Member Posts: 5  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

New Recomp Cycle. Going to be running all product from yourmuscleshop.to.

Height 5'8
Age 35
Weight Currently at 280.
Goal 215

Cycle will include
Clenbuterol 40 Daily 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
T3 50mcg Daily
Testosterone Enanthate - 300mg Weekly
Primobolan enanthate - 400mg Weekly
HGH 4iu to 5iu Daily
Tren Ace 50mg eod will be added In at some point.

Daily Cardio
30 minutes walk/jog in morning
25 Minutes stepper or freestyle crosstrainer

Weight Training
Mondays - Squats
Tuesdays - Bi and Tri
Wednesday - Chest
Thursday - Shoulders
Friday - Deadlifts
Saturday - Core Work and Calves
Sundays - Stretching / Recovery

Diet very basic. I will enter this info in daily. Because it's going to change quite often.
Grilled Chicken, Steak, Burger, Eggs, Fish. White Rice.

The First 6 Weeks will be mainly just Meat in meals with rice and brocoli. After 6 to 8 weeks I'll be switching to mainly Haddock in my meals. After the first 12 weeks, I will end up dropping the Carbohydrates.

• Created

JAH89 1 month ago
  • Last Reply

JAH89 23 days ago

replies

views

users

1 month ago #2
JAH89
Threads:
Reviews:
 JAH89
JAH89

Hit the Teeter for Cardio this morning. 35 minutes. I was impressed with the machine. It took a minute to get used to, but it was very easy on my joints and low impact all around. Somewhat like an elliptical/stationary bike
Crunches 25×4
Reverse Crunches 25x4
Russian Twist 15x6
Leg Lift 20x5
Injected 4iu Growth
40mcg Clen - works just right. Can tell your on it, but the pills are dosed perfect so you don't get the shakes from over doing it.
T3 at 50mcg. Felt warm but not as bad as when your on Tren. Felt after using it my food don't go right through me, usually a good sign for me that my body is digesting and using the nutrients in the food I intake

1 month ago #3
JAH89
Threads:
Reviews:
 JAH89
JAH89

Injections today.

Pinned 1.5ml Primo
Pinned 1ml test 300
Pinned 4iu HgH
40clenbuterol
50mcgT3
All smooth Injections. The oils are very clean. I can feel the t3 warm me up a bit, good sign. Have not had good T3 in a long time so I'm very happy.

Breakfast - 1 grilled Hamburg 92% lean pat. 7 Whole Eggs 2 slices cheese melted on.

Had to settle for a protein shake today instead of eggwhites and half cup white Rice before gym. Wasn't to happy but had to compromise.

Lunch Bacon with 1/2 cup white Rice and 6 eggs mixed into egg salad.

Can of Tuna as is

Steak Grilled with Butter Added and 3 Fryed Eggs.

Today was supposed to be Leg day but felt they were not ready to hit. Switched it with a Chest Day.

Push Up - 5 sets of 20 Reps only Bodyweight
Chest Dips 4 Sets 12 Reps only Bodyweight
Flat Bench Press
245 x 4 Reps
225 x 4 Reps
200 x 10 Reps
195 x 12 Reps
150 until failure

1 month ago #4
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1017  Reviews: 46  Threads: 88 

Hello & welcome. I am following this thread. Your routine appears spot on.

1 month ago #5
JAH89
Threads:
Reviews:
 JAH89
JAH89

4iu Hgh
50mcg T3
40Clen
Cardio

Squat Day

Meals have been pretty routine
Breakfast was Eggs and Burger with cheese.
Lunch Consisted of Steak, 1/2 cup white Rice and Asparagus.
Dinner was a Dozen Eggs and Bacon.

Between the 3 meals I did end up having isopure protein drinks. Mixed only with water.

29 days ago #6
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 148  Reviews: 0  Threads: 18 

Good luck bro!

29 days ago #7
AncientAlien
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 AncientAlien
AncientAlien
Contributing Member Posts: 146  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Can't wait to see your muscular BODY!
POST A PIC.

27 days ago #8
JAH89
Threads:
Reviews:
 JAH89
JAH89

Pinned 4iu hgh this morning.

Followed up with a sirloin steak.

Past 2 days had a wake/funeral for my grandmother but getting back to routine today. Diet still spot on. But noticed I am starting to get full faster during meals.

24 days ago #9
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 163  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Good Luck! Keep posting. I'll try this too

23 days ago #10
JAH89
Threads:
Reviews:
 JAH89
JAH89

Just wanted to give a quick update on the products bring used currently from yourmuscleshop.to

Clenbuterol - Works as should, body's been cramping up so I berm trying to combat it, usually drink pickel juice and it helps. But excellent product.

T3 - keeps me warm and im down 9lbs. The combo of clen and T3 burns me up quick, but I'm sticking to the normal dose. In the past I would take up to 150mcg but I won't be going over 75mcg. Product is spot on.

Test E 300. Has me waking up daily like im back in high-school. Very smooth when injecting, horny all the time. But very focused and starting to feel my recovery moving along faster. I will be using them for my TRT in the future.

Primobolan- Definitely can tell the difference with adding the primo. My muscle feels fuller more than normal, and my body seems to be controlling any water weight I'd usually gain. I think my biggest notice of running this primo, I can't really contribute it to anything else, but mentally I feel positive and very clear, I feel really good, really really good. I will be including primo in alot of cycles going forward. Idk if it's in my head but even any anxiety I get over little shit, or stressing about the day, shits just non existent. Never had this from just Test or other cycles, so im going with it's the primo.

Also on the HGH 100iu kit. So maybe the above I posted regarding the primo could also be the growth, but I have used Growth in the past and didn't feel this good.

Excellent products. Looking forward to seeing how things continue.

Osgear

12 hours ago

@Dilu Thank you for the review. We are glad that you're enjoying our products and services!

mildyvibrant

12 hours ago .  5

At first I was a little weary of placing an international order, but I decided to pull the trigger and I’m glad that I did! The customer service and communication is on point with steriodify. They get back to you within 24 hours, like clockwork. They told me that the internatio ...

@Jay85 thanks for trusting us and I'm glad you finally found your new go-to source! It would be great if you post a follow up review after you have tried the products and share your progress! Thanks again!