Just starting test at 19 years old, looking for opinions

10 days ago #1
Menacemonmedz
Threads:
Reviews:
 Menacemonmedz
Menacemonmedz
Junior Member Posts: 1  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

I'm 19 and just starting on hrt, 200mg weekly. I've been going to the gym roughly 4 or 5 years now, feel like i'm hitting a Plateau and I've been waiting to get into enhancements for awhile now. I definitely need to diet better, I do not have an actual diet I follow and it is very inconsistent but i'm going to start tracking Macros and bulking shortly. I'm 5'9 at 145lbs, I was not flexing chest but I think its semi decent for natty. any tips?

• Created

Menacemonmedz 10 days ago
  • Last Reply

Nicholas 9 days ago

replies

views

users

10 days ago #2
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 163  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Dear I think its not prefered to start HRT at such a young age. Don't mess up with your system at this age.

10 days ago #3
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 195  Reviews: 0  Threads: 29 

What pushed you for the HRT?

10 days ago #4
Menacemonmedz
Threads:
Reviews:
 Menacemonmedz
Menacemonmedz
Junior Member Posts: 1  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

I Wanted to start HRT because My testosterone is one the lower side of the healthy area for my age at 545ng/dl and I've wanted to get into it for awhile, as I generally just feel fatigued more than I think I should among multiple other things, its not specifically for lifting but I know it will help a-lot there, however the worry of messing with my growth plates is in my mind so I'm thinking of taking estrogen blockers as-well.

9 days ago #5
Nicholas
Threads:
Reviews:
 Nicholas
Nicholas
Junior Member Posts: 31  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Have you ever consulted a professional doc for this issue kiddo?
https://steroidwiki.com/forum/post/7614/

Osgear

12 hours ago

@Dilu Thank you for the review. We are glad that you're enjoying our products and services!

mildyvibrant

12 hours ago .  5

At first I was a little weary of placing an international order, but I decided to pull the trigger and I’m glad that I did! The customer service and communication is on point with steriodify. They get back to you within 24 hours, like clockwork. They told me that the internatio ...

@Jay85 thanks for trusting us and I'm glad you finally found your new go-to source! It would be great if you post a follow up review after you have tried the products and share your progress! Thanks again!