1. Steroids Forum
  2. General Discussion
  3. Ejaculating daily while on test E cycle affect gains?

Ejaculating daily while on test E cycle affect gains?

9 days ago #1
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 116  Reviews: 0  Threads: 25 

Wasting semen daily while on a Testosterone Enanthate (Test E) cycle may have a more substantial impact on one's gains compared to occasional intercourse. Below is a more detailed view:

Physical Effects:

• Prolonged decline in testosterone levels: Daily sex can lead to a sustained drop in testosterone levels, potentially affecting muscle growth and strength.
  • Increased cortisol: Frequent intercourse or ejaculation can lead to chronically elevated cortisol levels, breaking down muscle tissue and hindering gains.

Psychological Effects:

• Distraction and stress: Daily sex can be a significant distraction, adding stress and potentially impacting your ability to focus on training and nutrition.
  • Recovery and sleep: Frequent intercourse can disrupt sleep patterns and recovery time, which is essential for muscle growth and repair.

While testosterone levels may fluctuate, the overall effect on gains depends on one's circumstances.

To reduce potential negative effects:

• Consider reducing intercourse frequency or taking breaks
  • Prioritize training and nutrition goals
  • Communicate with your partner about your needs
  • Monitor your progress and adjust your routine accordingly

Remember, a balanced life and a healthy relationship are essential, but your fitness goals should also be a priority.

Edited: 9 days ago by Nicholas
  • Created

DOUBLEG67 9 days ago
  • Last Reply

DOUBLEG67 9 days ago

replies

views

users

Osgear

12 hours ago

@Dilu Thank you for the review. We are glad that you're enjoying our products and services!

mildyvibrant

12 hours ago .  5

At first I was a little weary of placing an international order, but I decided to pull the trigger and I’m glad that I did! The customer service and communication is on point with steriodify. They get back to you within 24 hours, like clockwork. They told me that the internatio ...

@Jay85 thanks for trusting us and I'm glad you finally found your new go-to source! It would be great if you post a follow up review after you have tried the products and share your progress! Thanks again!