1 year ago #1
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 540  Reviews: 1  Threads: 955 

Blood tests for thyroid hormones, cortisol, insulin, and reproductive, insulin, and CMP-14 should all be performed on bodybuilders.

Blood tests and annual health consultations are requirements for professional bodybuilders and athletes. Bodybuilding may require more extensive health screenings than other sports with lower physical demands.

3 Types of Blood Tests Bodybuilders Need to Take-

• CBC- A routine examination must always include a complete blood count (CBC). It is carried out to assess your blood cells (red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets). The results of your CBC will provide a wealth of information about your health. It is used to examine, monitor, and diagnose a variety of blood cell-related diseases.
  • CMP14- It consists of 14 examinations intended to assess internal organs and physiological fluids. A few of the data your doctor can obtain via CMP are protein levels, serum glucose levels, electrolytes, blood urea nitrogen (BUN), creatinine, calcium, bilirubin, sodium, chloride, and potassium. When using drugs and supplements like anabolic steroids, CMP is more essential.
  • HORMONE ANALYSIS- Hormones are very important in bodybuilding.

The list of hormones that either encourage anabolism or catabolism is provided below-

ANABOLIC HORMONES-

• TESTOSTERONES
  • INSULIN
  • GROWTH HORMONE

CATABOLIC HORMONES-

• GLUCAGON
  • CORTISOL
  • EPINEPHRINE

DISCLAIMER:-*Above-stating content is provided for informational and educational purposes only. Before starting any type of program or treatment, it is advisable to seek advice from your health professional*

Your Muscle Shop
WhatsApp Image 2022-05-31 at 10.53.26 AM (3).jpeg

• Created

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago

replies

views

users

Allinthafood

3 minutes ago .  5

I got Dragon Pharma Cy3 from their promotion. AdministrationThey provide prompt answers to any queries you have. T/AMy parcel arrived ahead of schedule. Product RequestedDragon Pharma CY3 QualityI consume half to one tab in the mornings every day. I noticed that I lost a lot of p ...

Dave821

31 minutes ago .  5

Highly recommended !!!👍👍👍👍100% perfect! Simply one of the best sites out there!very clear website with an entire complete line of products , absolutely competitive prices, fast and super safe shipment and delivery (with tracking link). Fantastic camouflage packaging t ...

Cracked_Actor

1 hour ago .  5

Very fast and friendly customer service. Domestic shipping was within a couple days, non-domestic was surprisingly fast at about a week and a half. From the other side of the globe!All products I’ve tried, domestic and non, worked just as they should.I’m so glad I found this ...