1 year ago #1
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 538  Reviews: 1  Threads: 933 

In order to avoid gaining too much fat while on a clean bulk, also known as a lean bulk, you strictly control your calorie surplus.

Athletes like MMA fighters, boxers, gymnasts, strength athletes, and physique athletes who want to maintain a lean physique during the off-season frequently use clean bulking.

HOW TO START CLEAN BULK

• To begin a clean bulk, you must first determine your maintenance calories or the number of calories required to keep your weight stable.
  • Add a 10–20 percent–calorie excess after that.
  • From there, make sure your daily protein consumption supports muscle growth by being between 0.7 and 1 grams per pound of body weight.
  • Track your progress by weighing yourself frequently and aiming for a weight gain of 0.25 to 0.5 percent of your body weight per week**.**

FOOD TO EAT-

• BEVERAGES
  • DARK LEAFY GREENS
  • FRUITS
  • NON-STARCHY VEGETABLES
  • HEALTHY FATS
  • LEAN PROTEINS
  • LEGUMES

**DISCLAIMER:-*Above-stating content is provided for informational and educational purposes only. Before starting any type of program or treatment, it is advisable to seek advice from your health professional***

Your Muscle Shop
photo1659106629.jpeg

• Created

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago

replies

views

users

Tonillo

41 minutes ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

4 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

4 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...