1 year ago #1
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 538  Reviews: 1  Threads: 933 

As a bronchodilator, the beta-2-agonist medication clenbuterol helps asthmatics breathe.

Although large increases in muscle size and strength are improbable, clenbuterol may aid bodybuilders in maintaining muscle while they are cutting. Consequently, this has a stronger anti-catabolic impact (rather than anabolic). It is a powerful Fat burner

Typically, clenbuterol is given orally.

Clenbuterol’s benefits for women-

• Suppression of Appetite
  • Promotes lean muscle development
  • Increases metabolism
  • Boosts muscular endurance

Clenbuterol Dosage and Cycle for Women-

There is no standard clen dose because it depends on the purpose for which clenbuterol is being used.

An asthmatic patient may take 2x20mcg pills/day

However, those who use clenbuterol for weight loss, such as bodybuilders, may take 6 to 8 capsules daily (120-160mcg).
CYCLE-
image.pngWithin the first few hours of taking your dose, you will experience stimulant effects from clenbuterol, which kicks in swiftly. Expect to see effects within two to three weeks. Fat loss takes longer.

DISCLAIMER:-*Above-stating content is provided for informational and educational purposes only. Before starting any type of program or treatment, it is advisable to seek advice from your health professional*

Your Muscle Shop
WhatsApp Image 2022-05-31 at 10.53.26 AM (2).jpeg

• Created

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago

replies

views

users

Tonillo

3 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

6 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

7 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...