1 year ago #1
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow
Contributing Member Posts: 124  Reviews: 5  Threads: 10 

I am injecting on my quads for two years. Am I going to face scar tissue issue in the future ??

• Created

Shadow 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

admin 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
RoidKings.com
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 RoidKings.com
RoidKings.com
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 9  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 

It probably won't be an issue if you haven't seen any sign of scarring yet. Most likely, you're not injecting often enough for it to be a problem, but there are cases where people see some scars/bubbles from frequent injections (it's called lipohypertrophy). If you're worried about it, you could always switch to a different injection spot. The glute is a good spot, just make sure to go on the upper and outer part of the glute so you avoid hitting the sciatic nerve.

Quoted Shadow; Post# 2609

I am injecting on my quads for two years. Am I going to face scar tissue issue in the future ??

1 year ago #3
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow

What are signs of scarring ?? Is it the red circle under the skin or dark circle

Quoted RoidKings.com; Post# 2618

It probably won't be an issue if you haven't seen any sign of scarring yet. Most likely, you're not injecting often enough for it to be a problem, but there are cases where people see some scars/bubbles from frequent injections (it's called lipohypertrophy). If you're worried about it, you could always switch to a different injection spot. The glute is a good spot, just make sure to go on the upper and outer part of the glute so you avoid hitting the sciatic nerve.

1 year ago #4
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

Active spots tend to be different shades of red. For some people, minimalistic version of small pox vaccine scar. Try to keep it clear of any infections, infection scarring could leave marks for life.

Quoted Shadow; Post# 2619

What are signs of scarring ?? Is it the red circle under the skin or dark circle

1 year ago #5
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow

No I am not seeing any type of small pox vaccine scar on my quads. It’s tiny dark circle smaller then finger tips. on my both quads.it was making me abit nervous I was thinking it will grow bigger. They are still the same size

Quoted admin; Post# 2629

Active spots tend to be different shades of red. For some people, minimalistic version of small pox vaccine scar. Try to keep it clear of any infections, infection scarring could leave marks for life.

1 year ago #6
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

That's alright, it'll go away with a bit of daily massage.

Quoted Shadow; Post# 2630

No I am not seeing any type of small pox vaccine scar on my quads. It’s tiny dark circle smaller then finger tips. on my both quads.it was making me abit nervous I was thinking it will grow bigger. They are still the same size

PazMalta

23 minutes ago .  5

I have ordered a couple of times now from DeusPower.shop and I'm very pleased with the experience. They offer a wide array of products that perfectly match my workout needs. (Mostly explosiv strength for martial arts). The quality of the supplements is outstanding, contributing ...

AllanG.

49 minutes ago .  4.5

Ich habe Medikamente für die Therapie nach dem Kurs bestellt. Die Lieferung dauerte etwa eine Woche.Die Preise sind vergleichbar mit anderen Geschäften, aber das Sortiment ist größer. Ich habe alles gefunden, wonach ich gesucht habe

@Barbara Thank you for sharing your feedback :)