1. Steroids Forum
  2. General Discussion
  3. What is the recommended dosage and PCT for a "cut" stack of Testosterone Propionate, Trenbolone Acetate, and Drostanolone Propionate for a first-time user?

What is the recommended dosage and PCT for a "cut" stack of Testosterone Propionate, Trenbolone Acetate, and Drostanolone Propionate for a first-time user?

1 year ago #1
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 338  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Hello,
I have never used steroids before, but I plan to take a "cut" stack consisting of Testosterone Propionate 100 mg, Trenbolone Acetate 100 mg, and Drostanolone Propionate 100 mg, totaling 10 ml. I'm looking for advice on the recommended dosage and frequency, as well as when to start post-cycle therapy (PCT) and the best PCT to use. Anyone? Kindly reply.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

• Created

Ziller33 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Ziller33 1 year ago

replies

views

users

chea

3 minutes ago .  5

Ordered 100+ tabs of modafinil (Modaheal 200mg) and telmisartan (Telmaheal 80mg) from the international warehouse that I've been taking daily since June 8 when my order arrived (14 days from shipment to delivery to USA). The modafinil has been invaluable in keeping fatigue away d ...

Panzer

21 minutes ago .  5

Hi guys. My last order and I must say, many thanks! This time, before summer, it was delay of one product. After that I've ask, why the delivery is taking longer time, the supplier hac communicate immediately with me, offer me more solutions, we have solved the problem in few min ...

Enki

1 hour ago .  5

order no. 83292…everything perfect; order processing, payment, shipping and delivery…discreet packaging and products always at the top…from laboratory analysis my testosterone level is through the roof…original products…