1. Steroids Forum
  2. Steroids UNCENSORED
  3. Do bodybuilders need to avoid using any specific steroids?

Do bodybuilders need to avoid using any specific steroids?

9 months ago #1
unreal89
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 unreal89
unreal89
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 9 

Wondering if there is any detrimental steroid out their in market which is over-rated and should be dodged. Pour some insights people.

• Created

unreal89 9 months ago
  • Last Reply

dan88 9 months ago

replies

views

users

9 months ago #2
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 176  Reviews: 0  Threads: 21 

Good Question!
Nobody asks this usually.
This steroid, known as Trenbolone Acetate, should be avoided if you are not a fitness model or professional bodybuilder because it is a powerful steroid that affects the health of organs. The liver and Kidneys are being affected by it, and hormonal imbalance is also observed in some cases. Instead of trenbolone acetate, use Primobolan with Masteron. It gives the same results with fewer drawbacks; also, it's low cost.

9 months ago #3
Nicholas
Threads:
Reviews:
 Nicholas
Nicholas
Junior Member Posts: 19  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Metribolone and Halotestin, because it doesn't add any tissue and in my opinion it's too toxic to human body as well.

9 months ago #4
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Steroids are normally categorised as prohibited substances because of the possibility of overuse and negative consequences on health. But unfortunately, a professional bodybuilder cannot compete successfully without taking steroids. The human body also needs a physical workout along with the steroid so don't forget that!
The amount of steroids should be limited and according to the prescription, once you start getting addicted to it, the game is over for you! This can be lethal.

9 months ago #5
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 39 

Yes, brother. There are many anabolic steroids that are too toxic or don’t really add any tissue. A few examples are metribolone or Halotestin. Another one would be cheque drops.

9 months ago #6
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 34 

No steroids and I'm glad I don't use them. I have health problems at an early age as a result of steroid addiction. I would suggest you to not addict your body on steroids and take proper guidance and consultation from doctor or professional.

9 months ago #7
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

As far as my experience speaks, there is no need to take trenbolone acetate unless you intend to compete or are a fitness model. It works, and perhaps that's the problem: it's horrible on your liver and kidneys, messes up your hormonal balance, and your thinking is never the same even months afterward. Using Primobolan in conjunction with Masteron will produce a comparable result at a considerably lower cost.

@Mxla09 Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback - wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen!

PazMalta

2 hours ago .  5

I have ordered a couple of times now from DeusPower.shop and I'm very pleased with the experience. They offer a wide array of products that perfectly match my workout needs. (Mostly explosiv strength for martial arts). The quality of the supplements is outstanding, contributing ...

AllanG.

3 hours ago .  4.5

Ich habe Medikamente für die Therapie nach dem Kurs bestellt. Die Lieferung dauerte etwa eine Woche.Die Preise sind vergleichbar mit anderen Geschäften, aber das Sortiment ist größer. Ich habe alles gefunden, wonach ich gesucht habe