Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 177  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Hello Fam,
I'm 32 years old, weigh 360 pounds, and recently recovered from a boxing injury that essentially forced me to stop exercising altogether. Now, I have recovered and exploring something that helps me burn some extra fat. Tried SARMS when I was 100 lbs lighter but it didn't help. Need suggestions for any compound that will make me shred fat quicker.

• Created

Greg 8 months ago
  • Last Reply

hammer2204 3 months ago

replies

views

users

8 months ago #2
AncientAlien
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 AncientAlien
AncientAlien
Contributing Member Posts: 130  Reviews: 0  Threads: 17 

Bro, what SARM you took to lose weight?

8 months ago #3
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Try cardio thrice a week for 45 minutes each day. Give a chance to KETO DIET and increase your water consumption as well. Avoid fast-food or processed meals, and increase green vegetables in your diet and fruits (as a source of fibre) for at least 3 months.
Br consistent and thank me later ;)

8 months ago #4
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 105  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Cutting on cycle will not provide wildly different results; it does help, but not as much as you may assume. However, I believe TRT (anything from 100mg-250mg of testosterone) will provide you with the boost you need at that age and weight.
TRT will also help with energy boost, libido and overall well-being.

8 months ago #5
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 129  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

Try monjuro. It will take a minimum of 6 months to show the results. 

7 months ago #6
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 213  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

Agree!!!!

Quoted DOUBLEG67; Post# 5507

Cutting on cycle will not provide wildly different results; it does help, but not as much as you may assume. However, I believe TRT (anything from 100mg-250mg of testosterone) will provide you with the boost you need at that age and weight.
TRT will also help with energy boost, libido and overall well-being.
<br>

7 months ago #7
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

Hey bro, it's great to hear that you're recovering from your boxing injury and looking to get back on track with your fitness journey. Your determination is admirable!
When it comes to shedding fat, it's important to prioritize both your diet and exercise diet. While there are various compounds and supplements on the market that claim to help with fat loss, it's imp to approach them with caution and consult with a healthcare professional before using any.

7 months ago #8
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 230  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

Hey bro, before considering any compounds, here are some general tips that can aid in fat loss:

• Balanced Diet
  • Regular Exercise
  • Hydration
  • Quality Sleep

Best of luck on your journey to a healthier and fitter you!

7 months ago #9
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 332  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Hey, bro, I would suggest you consider speaking with a registered dietitian or fitness trainer who can provide personalized guidance based on your specific needs and limitations.
Remember that there are no shortcuts to sustainable fat loss, and it's essential to prioritize your health and safety. If you do decide to explore any compounds or supplements, please do so under the guidance of a healthcare professional who can assess the potential risks and benefits tailored to your situation.

Quoted Greg; Post# 5504

Hello Fam,
I'm 32 years old, weigh 360 pounds, and recently recovered from a boxing injury that essentially forced me to stop exercising altogether. Now, I have recovered and exploring something that helps me burn some extra fat. Tried SARMS when I was 100 lbs lighter but it didn't help. Need suggestions for any compound that will make me shred fat quicker.

3 months ago #10
hammer2204
Threads:
Reviews:
 hammer2204
hammer2204
Junior Member Posts: 4  Reviews: 1  Threads: 0 

Bro, let's start with something simple. It's tough for you after the injury. I read through the comments. A lot of people suggest starting with a diet. Regular moderate exercises. Drink more water. I agree with that. I went through it myself seven years ago. It worked without any fancy stuff. So, come on, bro, you can do it!

Adam

42 minutes ago .  5

Buongiorno a tutti, ho acquistato per la prima volta i prodotti da DeusPower.shop, che vedete anche in foto. La consegna è stata molto puntuale. La qualità dei prodotti è eccezionale e i risultati ottenuti sono davvero soddisfacenti. Sono stati anche molto professionali e velo ...

Eliott

1 hour ago .  5

Bonne journée. Pour la première fois, j'ai utilisé les services de cette ressource et je ne regrette pas. L'achat a été traité et livré de manière claire, rapide et qualitative. Merci pour le service.

Franorian

2 hours ago .  5

Good quality, good prices, good results.Variety of items from injectables, oral or PCT to supplements.Fast (about a week) and discreet delivery.Happily surprised with this site.