4 months ago #1
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 332  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

It was heartbreaking to know about the untimely death of vegan bodybuilder Alfredo Martin. His commitment to fitness, along with his support for a vegan diet, resonated deeply within our community with our community.
Martin's dedication to noting his experience on social media sites such as Instagram and YouTube inspired many, providing essential insights into muscle growth and achieving physical well-being while following a vegan diet. His untimely death at the age of 30 has left a void in the fitness industry, leaving us stunned and in mourning.

Vera Schroeder, the girlfriend of Alfredo Martin, took to social media to express her grief over the loss of her partner. She had this to say about the passing of Martin.

I DON’T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO HIT ROCK BOTTOM BECAUSE NO ONE SO CLOSE TO ME HAS EVER DIED, BUT I’M DISCOVERING THAT WHAT COMES AFTER THE LOSS IS MUCH WORSE…THE RETURN TO AN EMPTY HOME, THE LACK OF RESPONSE WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU IN LOUD VOICE, THE LONGING FOR YOUR CARESSES, YOUR SMILE, SERIOUS BUT LOVING, YOUR WARMTH, YOUR HUG, YOUR KISSES, ALL THE EVERYDAY THINGS WE DID TOGETHER, WAKING UP IN AN EMPTY HOUSE THAT WAS ONCE SHARED, CLOSING THE ROOM IN THE THAT WE SPEND MOST OF THE TIME BECAUSE I CAN’T STAND BEING IN IT BECAUSE IT’S TOO PAINFUL AND I KEEP IMAGINING YOU THERE, THE INABILITY TO SLEEP IN THE BED BECAUSE WE SHARED IT AND NOW I “SLEEP” ON THE COUCH.
WELL, SLEEP, I DON’T SLEEP. THE CHANGE IN THE ROUTINE OF MY DAY AND MY WEEKS, THE WAIT FOR MY PHONE TO TURN ON WITH A MESSAGE FROM YOU, PASSING BY ALL THE USUAL PLACES WE WENT TO.
ALL THE BROKEN PLANS AND THE PROMISES OF THINGS I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO WITH YOU OR DO FOR YOU THAT CAN NEVER BE FULFILLED, ALL THE THINGS YOU SEE AND I SAY TO MYSELF: I BET YOU WOULD LOVE THIS AND HE “WANT” TO TELL YOU ABOUT IT OR SURPRISE YOU WITH IT AND THE SUDDEN REALIZATION THAT I CAN’T, AND THE MILLION OTHER MINOR DETAILS THAT ARE NOW MISSING FROM MY LIFE AFTER LOSING YOU.
ALL THINGS ARE ALMOST WORSE THAN DEATH ITSELF. NOTHING CAN EVER FILL THAT PLACE…AND IT NEVER WILL…CAN YOU DIE OF HEARTBREAK? I COULD ALMOST WISH SO.
I LOVE YOU, WHEREVER YOU ARE. ♥️

Her words reflect the tremendous void that follows such a devastating departure, emphasising the emptiness and desire that come with the loss of a loved one.

In this sad time, let us remember Alfredo Martin for his contributions to the fitness community and express our heartfelt condolences to his family, friends, and especially Vera Schroeder, with whom he enjoyed a unique bond.

May his memory serve as an encouragement to everyone who strives for health and fitness objectives, and may we honour him by always striving to be our best selves.

Alfredo Martin, may you rest in peace.

Edited: 4 months ago by Ziller33
  • Created

Ziller33 4 months ago
  • Last Reply

Ziller33 4 months ago

replies

views

users

Leon_31

34 minutes ago .  4

Stets prompte Beantwortung von Fragen per Telefon und Mail.

chrispap71

2 hours ago .  5

Great supplier as always!Communication is excellent and the products are top quality.The delivery is fast as always

Mario.

3 hours ago .  5

El surtido de la tienda impresiona por su diversidad. No sólo proteínas y BCAA, sino también muchos otros productos para diversos fines. Esto me permite elegir y adaptar mi dieta a entrenamientos y objetivos específicos.