Which brand?

1 month ago #1
Strizkiz
Threads:
Reviews:
 Strizkiz
Strizkiz
Junior Member Posts: 0  Reviews: 1  Threads: 1 

Can anyone tell me which brand or source to get. Im on Osgear and they have so many brands or retailers/sources. There are a lot of deals. Some of them seem too good to be true. I see buy 1 get 2 or 3 free and im thinking bad stuff or a scam. Dont get me wrong, id love a great deal of course, but i know nothing about what to purchase and i dont want to get scammed. Can anyone guide me in the right direction when shopping for good gear? Thanks so much

Edited: 1 month ago by Strizkiz
  • Created

Strizkiz 1 month ago
  • Last Reply

StrPharma 1 month ago

replies

views

users

1 month ago #2
StrPharma
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 StrPharma
StrPharma
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 42  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

The choice of brand is entirely up to you, sir.
I'm confident that our friends here will assist you. We exclusively supply products from professional manufacturers.
Speaking on behalf of my own source, our Febsale campaign, offering options like 2+1 and 3+1, has been exclusively released here to celebrate our debut on this platform. It has generated significant interest, creating more favorable purchasing opportunities for you.
We're here to serve you.

Edited: 1 month ago by StrPharma

JP812

4 minutes ago .  5

Domestic Supply has always been my go to for Domestic orders. If I need something quick. From time the order is placed and verified, usually ships next day and 2-3 days I have it. They sent out a notice about shipping times growing recently but acknowledged the issue and said the ...

Aaron

1 hour ago .  5

Recieved all my order to uk ass aggreed with all bits. Great service now to start using

Peter1989

6 hours ago .  5

Deze online steroïdenwinkel is een echte ontdekking voor mij! Ik ben onder de indruk van de ruime keuze aan producten en de hoge kwaliteit van de service. Dankzij de snelle levering en het professionele advies kan ik de producten die ik nodig heb altijd op tijd en met het volste ...