1. Steroids Forum
  2. Steroid Cycle Logs
  3. What are the advantages of a low-dose steroid cycle (such as 200-300mg Test. E. per week) over a higher dose cycle?

What are the advantages of a low-dose steroid cycle (such as 200-300mg Test. E. per week) over a higher dose cycle?

3 months ago #1
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 338  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

The advantages of a low-dose steroid cycle (such as 200-300mg Test. E. per week) over a higher dose cycle are as follow:

1. Fewer side effects
  2. The cycle can be longer
  3. Muscle growth takes time. Ligaments and connective tissue take longer. A lower dose cycle is a slower cycle but means you’ll keep more muscle and be less likely to injure yourself.
    The results you get from steroids are not directly proportional to the dosage. 600mg pw does not give twice the gains of 300. You do get twice the side effects though.
    I have consistently used 250pw for years now. I have found from experience that once I go over 400 or so, I gain nothing more.
    250 per week is fairly safe as long as you look after yourself properly.
    The benefits of using a lower dose are:
  4. Less risk of side effects: low-speed count, acne, hair loss etc
  5. Less suppression of your testosterone production
  • Created

Ziller33 3 months ago
  • Last Reply

Greg 1 month ago

replies

views

users

2 months ago #2
beerlord
Threads:
Reviews:
 beerlord
beerlord
Junior Member Posts: 9  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

Thanks for the great info, @Ziller33. I wonder if #5 is accurate thought - are there any studies showing that low-dose T causes less supression?

2 months ago #3
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 366  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

As per my experience, recovery from a low dose cycle is rather quick & easy. No mood swings, not much loss in libido.

https://steroidwiki.com/forum/post/7293/

2 months ago #4
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 338  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Hey bro, about research, I will look into it when I find any, but yes, using a lower dose of testosterone generally causes less suppression of your body's natural testosterone production compared to higher doses.
https://steroidwiki.com/forum/post/7293/

2 months ago #5
beerlord
Threads:
Reviews:
 beerlord
beerlord

That’s all right, I was just wondering. I’m already in TRT so suppression isn’t an issue since my body didn’t produce much T to begin with!

1 month ago #6
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 148  Reviews: 0  Threads: 18 

How will you gonna manage the testosterone production later in the long term after the completion of your cycle? Through pct?
https://steroidwiki.com/forum/post/7303/

1 month ago #7
beerlord
Threads:
Reviews:
 beerlord
beerlord

The purpose of PCT as I understand it is to restart the HPTA axis, to ensure you start producing LH+FSH again, which in turn makes the testicles start producing testosterone again. In my case, I already didn't produce enough LH to begin with, so going back to "normal" would just mean going back to low LH and low T. That's why I'm on TRT. It doesn't sound like PCT is needed if you are already in TRT.

1 month ago #8
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 197  Reviews: 0  Threads: 29 

So you must be taking low-dose TRT for a longer period? How will you manage after the end of the TRT cycle?
https://steroidwiki.com/forum/post/7359/

Xavi

9 hours ago .  5

Ik kreeg gedetailleerde aanbevelingen over hoe ik de vetverbranders moest gebruiken. Bedankt voor je hulp!

Loren

11 hours ago .  5

amazing products that male me feel strong and the development of muscle is crazy. Its a good idea to trust deusmedical

karldekker

12 hours ago .  5

My first tial order completely satisfied I will order again soon a lot more.