1. Steroids Forum
  2. General Discussion
  3. What are the potential benefits of injecting or taking steroids orally instead of subcutaneously?

What are the potential benefits of injecting or taking steroids orally instead of subcutaneously?

12 days ago #1
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 180  Reviews: 0  Threads: 38 

Hello !!! I wanted to ask about the benefits of taking steroids orally and injecting them subcutaneously. I am looking for the answers of some experts or people who have already used it. i want to know about the differences in effectiveness, absorption rates, and other factors that might make one method preferable??

Can anyone shed some light on this topic? Thanks in advance for your insights!

• Created

aisgood 12 days ago
  • Last Reply

dan88 12 days ago

replies

views

users

12 days ago #2
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 335  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Hey bro, steroid injections should be administered subcutaneously because they don't deliver their effects steadily when administered intramuscularly. Because it will be broken down before it can be absorbed, testosterone cannot be taken orally. Oral estrogen gives similar results as injections. I opted for injections rather than washable gel and removable patches. Additionally, I've experienced problems in the past with pain patches' adhesive triggering an allergic response. The only concern my provider expressed is that if there is an issue with tolerating estrogen once you inject, it's there, whereas with other routes, you can stop immediately.

12 days ago #3
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 214  Reviews: 0  Threads: 46 

I'm not aware of steroids being injected subcutaneously, or I haven't heard any of that. As far as I know, steroids I'm familiar with are injected intramuscularly. I would suggest you do thorough research. Ask questions from experts here, but also do your own research. It will help you better understand.

Good luck!

@Frank_Drebin I like to focus more on customer service and product quality than labels! I used to have labels with holograms and nice little boxes and then I realized that as long as the quality is there then people will come. Thanks for the review and being a loyal customer, b ...

Uneque

4 hours ago .  5

Very happy with the first purchase , small order of 2 Test Cyp by Opus labs 10ml made and arrived next day after payment - superfast turnaround so i am very skeptical buying online and when i was messaging these guys they were friendly and answered my questions within like an hou ...

Lena..

7 hours ago .  5

¡Esta tienda es un verdadero hallazgo para los deportistas! Los productos de calidad y el excelente servicio lo convierten en el mejor de su clase.