Igf1 and hgh question

1 year ago #1
123Example
Threads:
Reviews:
 123Example
123Example
Junior Member Posts: 18  Reviews: 9  Threads: 3 

So I recently learned about igf-1 lr3 and all the benefits of running it with GH. I found the igf-1 from qore pharma to make me feel gh benefits quickly at on 2iu a day. The vendor that carries that igf is out or closed alot. I order igf from a peptide vendor and I only got pain on the area I used. What is the difference and is there any US places that carries good igf-1?

• Created

123Example 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

123Example 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
Banjobongoboyo
Anastein
Threads:
Reviews:
 Banjobongoboyo
Banjobongoboyo
Anastein Posts: 17  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

@123Example So, here's the thing- IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor) and Human Growth Hormome are very different from each other, and additionally there are several types of IGF-1, LR-3 being the version that circulates through tissues longer than others.

HGH typically has a "loading period," and the effects take longer to notice, and IGF-1 variants take effect almost immediately. Naturally, IGF-1 is produced in the liver and distributed to the tissues as needed, whereas HGH is produced in the pituitary gland in "pulses" usually correlating with the body's circadian rhythm.

Insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) and HGH both work together in the body synergistically but in a very complex process, because although both compounds have similar effects, they are very different chemically.

If excessive levels of IGF-1 are present in the body, it can lead to many health complications. HGH employs anti-insulin actions, whereas IGF-1 has very similar properties to insulin. So in a way, the two are opposites that can work together beneficially so long as doses are kept moderately low.

And to answer the 2nd question, yes there are plenty of vendors that carry IGF-1 and its variants, but beware when it comes to vendors. Many will sell insulin and try to pass it off as IGF-1 LR3 or IGF-1 DES.

1 year ago #3
123Example
Threads:
Reviews:
 123Example
123Example
Junior Member Posts: 18  Reviews: 9  Threads: 3 

Thank you for the responses which makes plenty sense. I've done gh and I wasn't impressed now when I did it which igf-1 brand was isubolic wow at 2iu a day in 2 weeks I was feeling what gh does in months! Unfortunately the source of isubolic runs out and closes from time to time, and the igf-1 from a couple peptide sources weren't it, one was painful even I didn't know if it was because of the lr3 in the name was different or if it was something else. I have no way of testing unless get labs but if not happy with it why even? Well thanks again

DeusChem

13 minutes ago

@Mxla09 Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback - wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen!

PazMalta

1 hour ago .  5

I have ordered a couple of times now from DeusPower.shop and I'm very pleased with the experience. They offer a wide array of products that perfectly match my workout needs. (Mostly explosiv strength for martial arts). The quality of the supplements is outstanding, contributing ...

AllanG.

2 hours ago .  4.5

Ich habe Medikamente für die Therapie nach dem Kurs bestellt. Die Lieferung dauerte etwa eine Woche.Die Preise sind vergleichbar mit anderen Geschäften, aber das Sortiment ist größer. Ich habe alles gefunden, wonach ich gesucht habe