1 year ago #1
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 125  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

I've read that running the syringe under hot water for a short period of time after putting the oil in it will aid in absorption. Is this truly the case? Any other suggestions?

• Created

Mr.Raise 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

yourmuscleshop 9 months ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 105  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Have you seen YouTube tutorials on how to pin correctly? Several people are "shooting in the dark" and striking veins and nerves. Click the link below to get the info!

_channel=FormulaSECINITIATED

The body gets damaged in this way!
image.png

1 year ago #3
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Lmao! nice click bait.

Quoted DOUBLEG67; Post# 3427

Have you seen YouTube tutorials on how to pin correctly? Several people are "shooting in the dark" and striking veins and nerves. Click the link below to get the info!

image.png

1 year ago #4
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 176  Reviews: 0  Threads: 21 

Warming the syringe would work, moreover, put the hot towel at the injection spot.

1 year ago #5
daarenhell
Threads:
Reviews:
 daarenhell
daarenhell
Junior Member Posts: 8  Reviews: 3  Threads: 0 

l use alcohol after injection and 250mg aspirin everyday

1 year ago #6
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Make sure you warm it in luke warm water with needle removed. Definitely not in a microwave. Hot towel also helps to relax the injection spot.

Quoted Greg; Post# 3438

Warming the syringe would work, moreover, put the hot towel at the injection spot.

1 year ago #7
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

Does he even talk about PIP in that video? I think i wasted some important 5 mins of my life.

Quoted DOUBLEG67; Post# 3427

image.png

1 year ago #8
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 34 

Running the syringe under hot water after putting oil in it may help improve the absorption of the oil, but it's important to use caution as excessive heat can damage the oil or cause it to lose potency. It's recommended to follow the instructions provided by a healthcare professional and to use sterile techniques when administering any medication.

11 months ago #9
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 39 

Yesss it is true. It help improve the absorption of the oil.

Quoted Mr.Raise; Post# 3426

I've read that running the syringe under hot water for a short period of time after putting the oil in it will aid in absorption. Is this truly the case? Any other suggestions?

9 months ago #10
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 538  Reviews: 1  Threads: 933 

Post-injection pain (PIP) is a common issue that some individuals experience after injecting certain substances, including oil-based steroids. While running the syringe under hot water before injection is a commonly suggested technique to potentially alleviate PIP, it's important to note that the effectiveness may vary from person to person.

Heating the oil in the syringe can potentially reduce the viscosity and make it easier to inject. It may also help the oil disperse more evenly within the muscle tissue. However, the evidence supporting this method is largely anecdotal, and there is limited scientific research on its efficacy. Some individuals report that it provides relief, while others may not notice a significant difference.

It's worth mentioning that heating the oil excessively or using boiling water can be dangerous and potentially degrade the compounds in the syringe. If you choose to try this method, use warm water (not boiling) and ensure the temperature is comfortable and safe to touch before applying it to the syringe.

Aside from heating the syringe, here are a few additional suggestions to potentially minimize PIP:

1se a proper injection technique: Ensure you are using the correct needle size and injecting into the appropriate muscle group. Proper injection technique can help reduce trauma to the tissue.

2otate injection sites: Frequent injection into the same muscle group can cause irritation and increase the likelihood of PIP. Rotate your injection sites to give each muscle group enough time to recover between injections.

3.Warm up the oil: Before drawing the oil into the syringe, you can try warming the vial by placing it in warm water for a few minutes. This may help reduce the viscosity of the oil and potentially make it easier to inject.

4 Massage the injection site: After injecting, gently massaging the area around the injection site may help disperse the oil and reduce localized pain.

5 Consider using smaller volumes: Injecting large volumes of oil in a single injection may increase the likelihood of PIP. If possible, split your dose into smaller injections to reduce the amount of oil injected at once.

Remember, these suggestions are not guaranteed to eliminate PIP entirely, and individual experiences may vary. If you continue to experience significant discomfort or have concerns, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional who can provide guidance based on your specific situation.

Jovana

> Quoted Mr.Raise; Post# 3426

> I've read that running the syringe under hot water for a short period of time after putting the oil in it will aid in absorption. Is this truly the case? Any other suggestions?

Tonillo

2 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

5 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

6 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...