1 year ago #1
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 129  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

I wanted to ask that is there any negative effect if I stop continuing the cycle after one pin.

• Created

Mr.Raise 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

DOUBLEG67 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 105  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Avoid worrying about it at all, continue with your "natural" phase. Btw, what so bad about it that is encouraging you to stop the cycle?

1 year ago #3
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 129  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

Hey Bro, I have heard that it becomes addictive to your body and the quantity also increases with time so just a bit scared about that! Moreover, Deca has me bloated as crap. It was my first time trying deca.

Quoted DOUBLEG67; Post# 3537

Avoid worrying about it at all, continue with your "natural" phase. Btw, what so bad about it that is encouraging you to stop the cycle?

1 year ago #4
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 105  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Usually, you don't bloat up after one pin. Deca absorbs really slowly so unless you tried preloading or are having an allergic reaction to the carrier oil. I think your body is overreacting. Deca doesn't aromatize a lot either.
In my suggestion, you can just increase the frequency and lower the dosage. Split it into every 3-4 days.

Quoted Mr.Raise; Post# 3538

Hey Bro, I have heard that it becomes addictive to your body and the quantity also increases with time so just a bit scared about that! Moreover, Deca has me bloated as crap. It was my first time trying deca.

I ragazzi che praticano sport a livello professionale dovrebbero assolutamente visitare questa farmacia. Io stesso sono rimasto scioccato quando ho guardato per la prima volta il catalogo di questa farmacia, l'assortimento di prodotti farmaceutici per lo sport è ottimo. Il servi ...

Nicht überall kann man gute Anabolika kaufen, der Shop ist einer der zuverlässigsten Shops. Ich habe hier mehr als einmal gekauft und GH genommen, und Peptide, verschiedene Knete - alles kommt schnell, ordentlich verpackt, das Verfallsdatum ist genau richtig.

Ich nehme Clomid, da ich die Nebenwirkungen von Tamoxifen nicht mag. Es wirkt sanfter, der Preis ist höher, aber die Gesundheit ist teurer. Ich verwende es auf verschiedenen Kursen - ich bin sehr zufrieden damit, ich werde es weiterhin kaufen.