Ashop.in
Veteran Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ashop.in
Ashop.in
Veteran Source Posts: 511  Reviews: 0  Threads: 21 

Current Ashop Specials!

Ultima Pharma Special: Buy 3 Get 1 FREE!!

Featured Product of the Week: SP Test Enanthate!!

30% OFF International Special!!

current_sales.jpg

• Created

Ashop.in 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Ashop.in 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
Ashop.in
Veteran Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ashop.in
Ashop.in

Featured Product of the Week: BP Sustandrol

bpsust2.jpg

1 year ago #3
Nicholas
Threads:
Reviews:
 Nicholas
Nicholas
Junior Member Posts: 22  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Hey,
Can you please share your return or exchange policy if the steroid doesn't suit the body? or I am not satisfied with the product and what to return it to avoid financial loss?

1 year ago #4
Ashop.in
Veteran Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ashop.in
Ashop.in

If the product does not match the description or is somehow improper we shall resend another product from the same or a different brand (at your choice). But, if the product is perfectly good and as it should be and you simply don't like it, we will not resend nor refund.

Quoted Nicholas; Post# 3620

Hey,
Can you please share your return or exchange policy if the steroid doesn't suit the body? or I am not satisfied with the product and what to return it to avoid financial loss?

I want this review to not only speak to Yourmuscleshop, but also to Steroid Wiki. Before finding this page I played around with thedark web and street connections. Since finding this wiki and trying the top brands, I am incredibly thankful . Having placed my first order (a few vi ...

Precios bajos y productos de calidad: exactamente lo que estaba buscando. ¡Recomiendo encarecidamente esta tienda!

rhodes

17 hours ago .  5

products 100% work, i’m on their DIANNAMED10 (dbol) right now and looking bigger than ever before while being leaner and lifting way heavier, extremely reliable quality, delivery, pricing and customer service.only supplier i could ever need 10/10 recommend