Ashop.in
Veteran Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ashop.in
Ashop.in
Veteran Source Posts: 511  Reviews: 0  Threads: 21 

Current Ashop Specials!

Ultima Pharma Special: Buy 3 Get 1 FREE!!

Featured Product of the Week: SP Test Enanthate!!

30% OFF International Special!!

current_sales.jpg

• Created

Ashop.in 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Ashop.in 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
Ashop.in
Veteran Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ashop.in
Ashop.in

Featured Product of the Week: BP Sustandrol

bpsust2.jpg

1 year ago #3
Nicholas
Threads:
Reviews:
 Nicholas
Nicholas
Junior Member Posts: 20  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Hey,
Can you please share your return or exchange policy if the steroid doesn't suit the body? or I am not satisfied with the product and what to return it to avoid financial loss?

1 year ago #4
Ashop.in
Veteran Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ashop.in
Ashop.in

If the product does not match the description or is somehow improper we shall resend another product from the same or a different brand (at your choice). But, if the product is perfectly good and as it should be and you simply don't like it, we will not resend nor refund.

Quoted Nicholas; Post# 3620

Hey,
Can you please share your return or exchange policy if the steroid doesn't suit the body? or I am not satisfied with the product and what to return it to avoid financial loss?

JuanCarlos

1 hour ago .  4

Gracias por el descuento en el sust, estoy satisfecho con el resultado y ya lo pido por segunda vez. Mi entrenador insiste en comprar sólo aquí y yo confío en él. Los precios razonables también son una ventaja agradable.

Compré metiltrienolona; la calidad del medicamento es decente y los resultados llegaron muy rápidamente. Hubo una revisión de video e instrucciones.

Bozena

2 hours ago .  4.25

Ten sklep nie tylko sprzedaje produkty - zapewnia cały zestaw narzędzi umożliwiający osiągnięcie sukcesu w sporcie i fitness. Dzięki swoim materiałom informacyjnym, wskazówkom żywieniowym i treningowym ich zespół jest prawdziwymi ekspertami w swojej dziedzinie.