My homebrew

1 year ago #1
Labwork
Threads:
Reviews:
 Labwork
Labwork
Junior Member Posts: 0  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

I'm new here so please let me in and allow me to learn from you.
I have just brewed my first 10g test E...Now I'm a very careful person and id like to do my stuff with care and would normally pay attention to details all along the way... but despite all that my final product came out cloudy and was left unmixed. here are the steps...
As this was my second try after my first failure (my first try I couldn't even get the powder melt thoroughly due to not heating it and it was dumb coz I thought BB would be the melting agent, little did I know that it's rather just a dissolving agent) So here's the second time...
Here's my set up:
WechatIMG304.jpegI weighed 10g on my scale
WechatIMG306.jpegPlaced the 10ml beaker with the powder in it on the hot plate mixer and put the thermometer stick right inside it.
WechatIMG307.jpegAdded BB and set the heating to the melting point which is 33.5 ( my hot plate will continue heating the substance up to 48 after it reaches the melting point coz the plate is still hot, which sometimes is annoying but in this case I found it convenient lol) the powder melted and it was so clear I was 100% sure it was okay to move on to the next step (oil)
WechatIMG309.jpegI measure the oil (22ml) and added to the liquid:
WechatIMG312.jpegI let the magnet stirrer do it's work for 10 minutes on 48c temperature before I drew up the mixture into a 20ml syringe and placing the 22um filter on the syringe:
WechatIMG313.jpegfilled up 4 vials ( I had to change to a new filter every 2 vials)WechatIMG314.jpegWechatIMG315.jpegCrimped them up.
WechatIMG316.jpegWechatIMG317.jpegThey were all clear and nothing seemed unmixed until I placed them in the fridge to sit,
they turned out cloudy and unmixed like half oil and half something else...
so folks where did I go wrong?
Did I have to stir longer and heat it up with higher temperature before the filtration process?
WechatIMG319.jpeg
In advance: Thank you very much for your time and I appreciate you guys for letting me in and replying to this thread of mine .

• Created

Labwork 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

SteroidJet.com 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Make sure you are using the right amounts. I didn't see you mention BA or the exact amount of BB in ml's that you introduced. I am guessing it was more or less equal to the values provided below.
gear.pngTaken from: https://steroidwiki.com/calculators/injectable-calc.php

I don't see any issues with your process except humidity management. You are using a digital hot plate and all the right things. Cloudiness can be due to water molecules which were present inside the vial, oil, cap or anything and condensed once you cooled the mixture down. Try heating up some water to 100 Degrees Fahrenheit (37.7 Degree Celsius) and submersing your vials under that, if the cloudiness goes away try reheating the vials inside an oven at 100 degrees F for a few minutes. Also verify that there' no residue of dirt or contaminants.

Just a few questions

1. What are you using for carrier oil and is it USP Grade?
  2. What is the final dosage you are trying to achieve per mg/ml?
  3. You warmed your oil to match the temperature of the dissolved test-e before adding it?
1 year ago #3
AncientAlien
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 AncientAlien
AncientAlien
Contributing Member Posts: 130  Reviews: 0  Threads: 17 

Hello Brother,
I think if it appears to be cloudy then it is water and if it gives a milky look then it is possible that the container has bad raw or it could be contaminated.

1 year ago #4
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Hey Bro,
How intense was your stirring? 10 minutes of stirring is more than enough.

1 year ago #5
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 177  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Possibilities of cloudy steroid juice
1. Water mixed with the ingredients from using a water bath to heat during the brewing process might cause cloudiness.
2. Items don't dissolve completely. That's why a stir is necessary while brewing.
3. Issue of the ratio of BA / BB, the scale does not work well. This can't be ignored. Though these might rarely happen yet it is possible.
4. Low room temperature or big temperature difference soon after brewing it. Do not put the oil you just brewed in the fridge. Let it set at room temperature for at least 24 hours.
5. The quality of the filter that is used. Some filters would partially dissolve with BA/BB and when mixed with the oil, it causes cloudiness. And it couldn't be resolved by heating.

Solutions
1. Keep the temperature stable. Use a good-quality filter. Be more careful if you use the water batch brewing method.
2. Heat the products a little, sometimes it turns clear. Even if it turns cloudy again, it means the oil is good and can be used.
3. Reheat it to a temperature of about 200f, and hold this temperature for 10-15 minutes stirring gently. This method would be useful if the cloudiness is caused by the stream.
4. Add a tiny EO if the cloudiness is caused by partially undissolved items.

1 year ago #6
AccessDenied
Threads:
Reviews:
 AccessDenied
AccessDenied
Junior Member Posts: 17  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Everyone has outlined the potential issues you have.

I'm leaning towards a possible contamination when you put the rubbers on.
Looking at the pictures of the rubbers there's either water or BA sitting in the rubbers or whatever you used to clean them.

If it's water you can heat it out, if it's BA your only option is the increase the volume which will be difficult to do now for obvious reasons.

1 year ago #7
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli

Quite a sight you've got there. I just took another look at the rubbers and they do look contaminated with water (at least).

Quoted AccessDenied; Post# 3746

Everyone has outlined the potential issues you have.
I'm leaning towards a possible contamination when you put the rubbers on.
Looking at the pictures of the rubbers there's either water or BA sitting in the rubbers or whatever you used to clean them.
If it's water you can heat it out, if it's BA your only option is the increase the volume which will be difficult to do now for obvious reasons.

1 year ago #8
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli

Did you manage to get it fixed?

1 year ago #9
AccessDenied
Threads:
Reviews:
 AccessDenied
AccessDenied
Junior Member Posts: 17  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

He probably got a knock at the door...haha

1 year ago #10
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli

Found the photo of the bust.

29841626.jpg

Quoted AccessDenied; Post# 3959

He probably got a knock at the door...haha

1 year ago #11
SteroidJet.com
Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 SteroidJet.com
SteroidJet.com
Source Posts: 184  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

Excellent info @Labwork, @oli. Appreciate the effort. @Labwork hope your issue is resolved. If not just mildly heat the solution and it would fix.

DeusChem

6 minutes ago

@DCPOWER Thank you for sharing your feedback :)

DeusChem

6 minutes ago

@Squat09 Thank you for your honest feedback :)

Luisz8558

7 hours ago .  5

My go to source. I love this site they have domestic and international shipping choices. Domestic usually gets to me in 7-10 days and international anywhere from 14-40 days in my experience using them. All the products I’ve got have been phenomenal. Definitely recommend them to ...